Fanastasia Hotel!!! Chapter 4

Conan POV

"Finally yesterday was the worst mystery every. At least I met a girl name Makito. Still who is she does she know something about the Black Organization? Nevermind that I need to get ready for later." Conan said.

( Over Hears )

"Ran your going to look beautiful just try it on!" Sakino said.

"Just follow Sakino and you'll look beautiful. Come on try it on." Sonoko said.

"But what's with all these dresses! I know you guys can't pick one. You guy need to pick one dress!" Ran said.

"Tsk, wow just find one dress then wear it. I don't really care if Ran is beautiful or not I just want to see her." Conan said.

"Hey Ran-neechan I'll be heading over to Agasa's house!" Conan said.

"Okay don't forget to be at home at 7:00." Ran said.

"HAI..." Conan said.

"I'm not going to Agasa's place. I'm going to see you at the hotel for dinner duh." Conan said sarcastically.

"I wonder why Conan is going to Agasa's at dawn." Ran said.

Ran POV

Ran has a dress that is short and and is color blue. She has a purse and sandals.

"Where is Shinichi! Is he lying to me about coming here? Maybe I should wait a bit longer." Ran said.

"Geez where is the detectivee geek!?" Sonoko said.

"Sonoko! Stop eavesdropping that's wrong!" Sakino said.

"Oh come on Sakino have a little fun in your life!" Sonoko said.

( Trys to pull )

"Come on Sonoko." Salon said.

Shinichi POV

"God damnit I'm late now. Hey is that Makito?" Conan said.

"Why do I get the feeling that the Black Organization is not after me? I think something is wrong with Cinnamon not just that but his appearance. He looks like the famous high school detective Kudo Shinichi. Or is he?" Makito said.

"She's not just any ordinary girl. She might be part of the Black Organization." Shinichi said.

( Ring Ring )

"What the. Ran! I forgot!" Shinichi exclaimed.

( Answers )

"Hello?" Shinichi said.

"WHERE ARE YOU BAKA!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR ALMOST AN HOUR! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO JOKE WITH ME NOW?!" Ran exclaimed.

"What do you mean I'm not playing any joke-." Shinichi was cut of.

"I'm heading home now I'm sorry." Ran exclaimed.

End call

"You'll see me sooner or later." Shinichi found Ran walking away. So he decided to call her.

"Hey Ran look to the right." Shinichi said.

"What do you mean there's no." Ran found Shinichi on his phone.

"Hey Ran." Shinichi said.

"Shinichi?" Ran questioned.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly that Shinichi can't breath.

"R-Ran can you stop hugging me so tightly? I can't breath." Shinichi said.

"Oh I'm very sorry... But I really missed you Shinchi I really do." Ran tears fell.

"I'm right here Ran you don't need to be sad. I'll be here. Now we should go inside the reservation is ready." Shinichi said.