Wedding? Chapter 10

Ran POV

"Um Conan-kun. Do you think its weird that. It's a highschool wedding?" Ran said.

"Also it's Rikku's wedding..." Conan said.

"WHAT?!" Ran said.

"Hehehe I guess you didn't heard the news." Conan said.

"I wonder if Sakino is going?" Ran said.

"Hi Ran." Sakino said.

"There you are where were you?" Ran said.

"Looking around of course." Sakino said.

"Hey! Is that really how you treat the wedding. Stay outside old friends." Rikku said.

"Congrats on your wedding Rikku!" Ran said.

"Thanks, oh I forgot! Where's your friend Sonoko?" Rikku said.

"Oh she said she can't make it since duty calls for Makoto and her. Sorry she's not here." Ran said.

"That's fine!" Rikku said.

"Heh not even one greeting." Conan mumbled.

"Hey Conan can you come here." Rikku said.

"Ah sure!  Finally attention." Conan mumbled.

"That's weird Rikku always cheers with you first. What happened-." Looks at Sakino.

"Oh Sakino." Ran mumbled.

Conan POV

"What is it?" Conan said.

"Hey Judo have you told Ran your little secret yet!?" Rikku said.

"Yeah. It's just that.... I can't handle it anymore.... I hate seeing her cry." Conan said.

It's true you've been hurting a women's heart." Rikku said sarcastically.

"SHUT UP!!!" Conan said.

"But I'm in the same problem as you now." Rikku said.

"Why what happened?" Conan said confused.

"I broke Sakino's hear. Every since that day it's been different." Rikku said.

"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you. Where have you been all this time?" Conan questioned.

"I've been at the states.... You know New York?" Rikku said.

"Oh yeah.... Anyways I should be heading to Ran now see you at the wedding ceremony." Conan said.

"Yeah see yeah." Rikku said.

Ran POV

"I can't believe the bride is Marian. I mean come on why her instead Sakino? Well I don't know the history of the two but come on. Anyone but her?!" Ran mumbled.

*After Wedding*

Interview Man- Okay viewers I'm in the building trying to find the two couples that we want to eye on. Let's see................... Ah their they are so can I ask you a few questions?" Man said.

"Uh-." Rikku was completely cut of when Marian answered.

"Yes I'll answer all your questions.