Conan is Shinichi?! Chapter 7

Shinichi POV

"No Ran don't look."Shinichi said.

*turns back into Conan*

"C-C-Conan?" Ran said with a confused face.

*Conan in sleep*

"I should bring him to his house. But is it really true that Conan is Shinichi?" Ran was bursting out of tears. She was confused what happened.

"Where am I? This is my home. I should get dress first. (Yes I didn't make Ran do it. I was thinking about that and I changed my mind)

*Goes downstairs and find Ran in in the library with tears reflected to the moonlight*

"Shoot I forgot that she saw me changed back to this form." Conan said to himself.

"Ran-neechan? What are you doing here at Shinichi-niichans place." Conan questioned.

"You perfectly know the answer to that don't you." Ran said.

"Ran..." Conan said.

"Conan... Please tell me who you really are..." Ran said.

"I want to keep you safe. But in order to do that I need to keep breaking your heart. But I don't want to see you suffer anymore..." Conan said.

"Conan is Conan and Shinichi is Shinichi... They are both different people." Ran said.

"Let's go home Conan-kun..." Ran said.

"I can't keep it to myself much longer....Conan said to himself. Wait Ran!"

"Conan-kun? " Ran said.

"I can't keep this from you anymore. I'm... I'm...  I'm Shinichi!" Conan said.

"What?" Ran said.

"I'm Shinichi. I'm the one who keeps you waiting for so long. I can't hold the secret back anymore..." Conan said.

"Shinichi is Conan?" Ran said.

Sorry for another short story. Anyways thanks for reading.