MY FACE IS NOT A CAKE

HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY, I'M LAZY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING OR UPDATING BUT I LOVE ANYONE WHO READS THIS IF YOU FAN US WE'LL FAN YOU BACK AND IF YOU THINK WE'RE FUNNY OR MAYBE FUN TO TALK TO WE CAN CHAT IT UP IN HERE. BUT WE LIKE TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE READ OUR BAD WRITING AND LIKE US SO SORRY AND FAN IF YOU WANNA CHAT, LOVE YOU GUYS IF WE ACTUALLY HAVE FANS. (I've been told we do.) BUT ANYWAY PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*********************************************************************

"Hey what's up ski slope!" I greeted Zayn.

"Ari!" He replied hugging me with a wide grin, "your overalls look like you should be in prison.."

"You call them overalls?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at him.

"You don't?" He answered, also raising his eyebrow.

"They're called dungarees! Duhh!" I replied, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms across my chest, as he chuckled.

"So what's going on in your life of being 1/5 of the worlds biggest Boyband?" I questioned pressing all my fingers together and wiggling my eyebrows.

"It's been cool! Apart from the whole 2/5 moping around" he replied a smirk upon his face.

"Dude, they killing your mojo?" I asked, ignoring the fact that he said that on purpose to hint at it.

"Geez Ari! Just get back with Niall and get Izzy back with Harry! Seriously, it's annoying seeing them mope around."

"I don't know. Niall's definitely changed his image a bit.. He's DAMN sexy!" I replied and he laughed at how I said 'damn'.

"Then get back together with him! I see you sleeping in his shirt!" He replied nudging me.

"Hmmmmm.. Maybe. I don't know. Can't really decide that with only one half of the old relationship."

"Oh I know Niall wants you back, he told me about how you two bumped into each other, and that you looked fit," he wiggled his eyebrows to add affect.

"WELL THATS CAUSE IM DAMN FINE!" I replied snapping my fingers in a 'Z' formation making Zayn laugh.

"Well also Liam, Louis and I have a plan to get Hazzabella and Nariana back together!" Zayn said excitedly.

"Hazzabella and Nariana?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I don't know. The fans made it up, you guys have a lot of shippers you know!" Zayn replied.

"Right.. Anyway, speaking of Louis, where is the cheeky minx?" I asked smiling widely, thinking about finally seeing Louis again.

"Probably at hair and make-up" he replied shrugging.

"I don't have to go there do I?" I moaned a pout wide on my face.

"Oh yeah you do!" He replied dragging me by the arm to get up and go down the hall to the dressing room.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

"Oh I think I'm takin' ya!" He replied as he dragged me down the halls. I dug my heels into the ground clinging into whatever was around me.

"GET OFF ME!" An angry blonde yelled as I clung to her arms like a sloth.

"HELLPPPPP MMMEEEEEEE!" I yelled as Zayn lifted me from the woman and over his shoulders.

"LOUIS! COME HELP ME DRAG ARIANA DOWN TO HAIR AND MAKE-UP!"

"ARIANA DALA FITZHURBURT! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Still looking like a fit young woman I see" Louis said as he dashed 'round the corner with Harry next to him, he must've left the other room.. That kid works fast..