Happy Times

IM SORRY! It took me forever to update, but I have an excuse. I'm lazy. I never said a good excuse! :D I am really sorry though, I've been really lazy.

ANYWAY GUYS! Hope you had a merry christmas and a happy new year! 2014, the year where I try to write faster and update quicker.

-Michela xx

-&-

After the interview finished, I saw Ariana and Louis run off laughing as Liam came and sat down next to me, slinging an arm around my shoulder. I smiled softly at him, leaning my head on his shoulder as I yawned. Today had been a huge day and I was tired.

"Hey Izzy, great interview" Dylan walked up to me, winking as he sat where Zayn once was. I smiled softly at him, lifting my head off Liam's shoulder as I did so.

"Thanks" I tiredly replied, running a hand through my hair. Dylan beamed at me and reached into the pocket of his puffer jacket, grabbing out a slip of white paper.

"Call me" He winked, passing the paper to me as he stood up and walked out the door. I looked down at the paper and saw his number scribbled across the paper in blue pen.

I stood up, and turned my head to see Harry staring straight at me. I smirked and held the paper in front of me, tearing it in half and letting it drop to the floor. Harry's eyes followed the paper before snapping back up to me, confused. I simply grinned at him, telling Liam I was going to find where Niall was before bouncing away.

I walked away, lifting my arms like I was stretching and my top hitched up just enough so Harry could get a glance at my rose tattoo. I didn't bother looking back, knowing already that he was watching me as I turned the corner with a slight sway in my hips.

Once I had rounded the corner, I saw Ariana and Louis sitting on a couch playing Mario Cart. They were both staring at the screen, too involved with the game to even notice me. I laughed softly, leaving them alone as I walked to the bathroom.

I found Niall lingering around the entrance to the bathroom, pacing and running a hand through his hair. I walked up to him and hugged him, making him look down at me before relaxing and hugging back. I pulled back and smiled up at him, and he smiled softly back.

"What was that for?" He softly questioned, leaning back against the wall.

"You looked like you needed a hug" I replied, leaning against the wall beside him. He laughed softly and ruffled my hair, making me purr playfully back as I tried to fix my mess of hair.

"Thanks Iz. It's just..Ariana..." He trailed off, not really sure what to say but I understood anyway. I laughed, not unkindly, before moving my hair out of my face and curling it around my ear.

"Yeah I understand. It's the same with Harry" I said, and he laughed as well. I noticed some sparkle come back in his eyes and I grinned happily, pushing off the wall.

"I'm off to find Li again, have fun sulking" I giggled, and he playfully glared at me, sticking his tongue out.

"I'm not sulking!" He yelled as I began to walk away, making us both laugh before I rounded the corner.

-&-

I found Liam sitting next to Louis in the small gaming room. I sat down next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder again. Sorry, but Liam was comfy like a soft teddy bear.

"Did you find Niall?" Liam whispered in my ear, as Ariana started cheering and Louis started groaning.

"Yeah, he's okay." I answered back, whispering so we didn't disturb Ariana's victory speech. I turned to look at Ariana and tried to listen to what she was saying.