I'll Be Your Confident Coward

Hey guys!

How are you all? I'm happy to say I didn't take too long to upload a new chapter! A new achievement for me!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading, it means a lot to us!

-Michela (TheSkittlesAreMine)

-&-

To say I was fine was an overstatement. I was a complete wreak.

After the coffee at Starbucks with Ariana, I opened my twitter. Big mistake. Big ugly tears fell down my face as I was sent DEATH threats. They didn't even know me, why would they want me to die? They didn't even know my Hazza, not that he was mine anymore.

The thought caused me to burst out in more tears, as I hid my face in my hands. I didn't know how to cope, with my "emotional" problems and everything.

So I called him. I called Josh. That's right, my cute doctor. Before I left the hospital, he had given me his number in case I needed him. I supposed emotional pain could be healed by a cute doctor.

I grabbed my phone, wiping my tears on my sleeve. I walked into the kitchen, to quickly grab a snack and a glass of water to make my voice less rough.

I grabbed an apple and skulled down a glass of water, making sure not to spill any on my shirt.

Walking back to my room, I nervously selected Josh's contact as I bit into my apple and swallowed.

"Hello!" A happy voice answered and I blushed, happy he couldn't see me.

"Hi! It's Izzy" I replied, keeping my voice calm.

"Izzy! How've you been, love?" His kind voice washed over me and I instantly felt relaxed.

"I've been fine" I lied, "how are you?"

"I'm great!"

"That's good, do you, um, wanna grab a coffee today?" I nervously spit out, biting my lip.

"Sure, that would be great. Meet me at Starbucks in an hour, okay love?"

"Okay! See you then!"

"Bye sweetcheeks!"

As I hung up, I felt kind of guilty. I felt like I was cheating on Harry, even though he had clearly broken up with me. I'm an idiot.

-&-

After my shower, I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white jumper, then I brushed my hair and looked at the time.

Still another half an hour to go, so I decided to Skype Niall. I felt bad after the other night, so I was going to make it up to him.

I grabbed my laptop and sat on the couch, opening Skype and sending a quick invite to Niall. I played with my hair while I waited, it had suddenly turned curly after my shower.

My laptop dinged before Niall's face popped up on my screen. Dark bags were under his eyes, and his eyes screamed sadness. I felt really bad.

"Hey Nialler" I smiled, trying to get him to smile back.

"Hey Izzy. I've missed you" He smiled softly, tiredly blinking at me. I wanted to hug him, but I couldn't.

"I've missed you too Niall. How are you coping?" I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I spoke.

"Not very well" he admitted, looking at his lap. I really wanted to hug him now.

"Oh Nialler. You need to take care of yourself. You look like you haven't slept or eaten in days!" I admonished, rubbing my eyes.