Let The Past Go

''Let The Past Go''

| Maliyah POV| 

It was Monday. I Can start my tutoring with the school tutor but Jacob had to go back to school. ''Bye'' I pouted my lips. ''Bye mami'' He kissed my pouted lips. ''Why are you still pouting?'' he frowned. ''Cuz I don't want you to leeeeave''. I put my head on his chest and hugged him. He looked up and whispered ''She wants the Deeee'' I laughed and play hit him. ''Shut up'' I was a little horny but I don't need him to know that. ''Take your ass on to school and say 'heeeey guurl' to Aleena for me too''. He left and walked to his bus stop. 

I chose to start my tutor session school thing at 10am to 4pm. It had to be the times of school or at least around it. That way I won't have to wake up and worry, I'd have the option to go out for something to eat and relax. Maybe do some homework and chill. It was only 6 am so I had 4 hours to spare. After I took a shower and ate I looked in the mirror again. I'm getting bigger. In less than 5 months, I will have another human being to be responsible for. 

I'm scared. I really wish I didn't have to go through all of that I have. I don't want to be pregnant at 15. When I was little, I always dreamed of having a family but not this young and surely not this way. I've been raped and had regular sex and I have no idea who the actual father is. I am upset with my mother and won't go back home. I almost became a home wrecker towards Jacob and his family. I hate the burden i've caused on everybody.

But soon it's not going to be about them or even much me for that matter. I just need to worry about my child and my child only. I'm not going to just completely ignore my parents. I just need some time. Matter of fact I might call them this morning. I'll talk to them but I refuse to live with them for a while. I should call before Dad has to leave. He told me that he might come back to stay but it depends on Craig's mother. He is staying with his mom right now and I am really excited to meet him. 

My big brother. The one who I never even knew about. I didn't get to chance to grow up with him. It's terrible, it really is. But I really want to make with what we have left. We can kind of learn about each other even if he might be completely freaked out about my whole life. We still text every now and then. We rarely ever call each other. He doesn't talk much about his mom but neither do I. I rarely talk about our Dad's relationship with me. I don't think he minds though. 

I get dressed and look at my phone. I just needed to press one button to call mom or dad. I hesitated but I did it fast so I couldn't stop myself. I began to have a pit in my stomach as it rang. ''Hello, Maliyah!?''. It was Dad's voice. ''Hey daddy''. ''Hey baby, how are you doing? We were worried about you''. ''I'm fine, I promise. I want to stay at Jacob's for a little longer''. ''Alright, as long as you want I'll pick you up whenever you're ready''. I don't think he understood. ''A few months longer, Dad'' The other side of the phone got quiet quickly. ''I'll move back and come to visit yall often before the baby comes, but I don't want to be in that house for a while''. 

''Well you know, I am not staying here forever. I will eventually go back''. ''Right, but you couldn't possibly think you aren't going to be here for the birth of my child?'' Tears filled the rims of my eyes. ''No, no, of course I will baby. But i'm saying, I don't know if Craig's mother will let him move down with me''. ''So that has to do with you coming down here because?''. ''I can't just leave'' I stopped. I can't believe what i'm hearing. ''Wooow''. I can't believe he is sitting here telling me that 'he can't just leave' when he did that to me! 

''I seriously can NOT believe you. Does Craig know this? That you left me? About the other affairs and all the bad you have done?! I don't even know who to be mad at anymore, you or mom? Who is the REAL enemy? I mean, I-i don't even know you anymore! For all I know, you have more kids and have had more affairs! Just ugh''. ''To tell you the truth, I may have some kids I don't even know about. But I will admit. I have 4 kids other than you and Craig. Look, I'm sorry. I can't redo the times where-''.