He is Something

Hey guys, Rayna here again :) I wish somebody would leave a comment, but I guess people just don't care. I need you all to comment, I mean it's only fair. I work hard to get yall these chapters and I only got one vote and zero comments. I'm going to start waiting to publish if you all won't even comment or make an account. I also changed the picture. But that girl is ''Kady'' from the show ''My wife and Kids'' growed up. She's is so pretty :) Lil Twist is Raymond, Jacob Latimore is Chris and obviously Jacob is... well Jacob (No pun intended) So yea please comment. :(  become a fan of me.

''He is something''

::Maliyah's POV::

It's been two Two and a half weeks since I heard from Jacob. I've been ignoring his calls and text. I kind of felt bad so I at least took the time to listen to his voicemail. He basically said the same thing in each one. ''I'm sorry Maliyah, Please forgive me, Please .....Pause.... You will always be my Bubble, so don't try to ignore me''. I rolled my eyes at every voicemail. I didn't want to talk to him, not right now, We both need to cool down.

In the meantime I have been just making sure I eat, sleep and not yell. But it's been really hard, not smoking. But Jacob was right, it would end up affecting the baby and I don't need that.

I've been taking care of Italy and the Kittens. There were three boys and one girl. I feel so sorry for her but I give her and Italy the most attention. While the boys play-fight with each other.

I named them August, France, March and Paris (Paris is the girl). I named August that because I found Italy in August, when school started. France because it's close to Italy and he was the first born. March because, that's when my birthday was. Paris because That's another place I want to go one day, and it's a girl's name.

Mom has actually stopped bringing boyfriends into the house, and she has been taking care of me. I guess she is trying to change, which I love that she is trying to help. She even occaisonely run baths for me and gave me a foot massage. But since no more guy's were over that meant we had less money. But Chris's dad gave us money when he brings Chris Over every other day.

But for the most part Chris and I have been getting along pretty well. He is very helpful. He was supposed to come over today, but I have a docter's appointment.

''MILLIE, START GETTING READY FOR YOUR DOCTERS APPOINTMENT'' My mom yelled all the way downstairs. She has been giving me nicknames like that lately. I don't respond and go into the bathroom.

I took a shower, brush my teeth, washed my face, blah, blah, blah. I threw on a solid greyish purple Maternity shirt that went down longer then expected. I ignored it and put on some grey leggings. Tie my black Adidas I bought thursday with Chris. I grabbed my shiny Orange phone and my handbag, and began my way downstairs.

As I was coming down the steps, I stopped midway to see Mom opening something and putting her hand to her mouth. I couldn't see what it was, I stepped back waited until she put it back. I decided to come when she was about to put it away.

She hurridely put the paper back in the envelope and stared at me. ''Maliyah, can you go into my bedroom and go in the chest I have on the counter. Take everything out and there is a small compartment under it, get the money inside. I did as I was told, I pushed the door open and went to the counter. I found the money, and came back downstairs to see mom on the couch, crying. I came down to her as fast as I could.

''What's wrong Ma''' I ask giving the money she asked for. She slowly put it in her purse and kept sniffiling.I wrapped my left hand around her, rubbing it up and down. ''Nothing, let's just go...'' she trailed off. ''But mom!'' I said trying to stop her. She stopped to give me a glare. I just decided to get up because I don't want to end up yelling. Whatever it was she was really upset about it.