Emergency Room

Hey guys ! Last chapter was a little disappointing but I'm going to try and make each chapter full off drama . But I need y'all to make a Wattpad and comment ! But become and fan 

______________________________________________ 

"Emergancy Room"

::Maliyah's POV::

Even though it's only been 14 hours since me and Jacob were officially dating, the feel in my stomach was still there. It could be morning sickness again but not sure.

My Mirror is almost indirectly in front of my bed. So I wake up appearing at a 15 year old girl who actually looked generally happy, for a time in her life. My eyes were still a blur from waking up, but when I could see clearly Flipped my purple sheets from one side to other in a quick flash.

Feeling something wet under me. Almost thickness even, Blood. The more I investigated the more blood I found on my pants, sheets and blankets. To keep myself from thinking anything bad may have happened, I just made myself believe it was the last period I'll have for the next 7 months.

Even though I knew that That's most likely impossible. I was growing scared. My stomach was turning. I felt the water storing behind my eye sockets, waiting to flow any minute.

I was trying to scream to only be interrupted with a crying noise. I kept this going until ma' almost bust through the now broken door. Her expression was Shock, Discugst and fright riven into one. She quickly ran over to my side of the bed.

"Come on, we are going to the Emergancy Room" she said as she picked me up using all the strength she could. I was soon getting dizzy by the minute. The most thing I remember is the fright upon my mothers face. I saw the blood rushing to her hands. She didn't seem to mind my blood, because she was more worry of the blood I had lost.

I took one last breath, watching the world come down slower every second. It was pitch black.

*

I woke up to a faint noise, crying Jacob, a scared and 'in thought' mother in the far corner meeting my eyes as they opened. As I see Chris and his parents, walking through the door. All coming in with a blank face, seeming as if they didn't know what to expect.

Then when I thought a doctor in light blue smocks, was about to come in, Instead I see a 6'4" Boy (Raymond and I know Lil Twist is probably not that tall but it's a story!) come through the door. When I finally realized who it was, I felt my eyes turn from confused to fear in almost in a instant.

I quickly sat up, positioning myself. He never really put his head up, he looked down as if he was angry at me for having to be here. I was about to snap at him when I felt a wet but gentle hand touch my arm. It was Jacob, I knew he had been crying and I couldn't truly tell if it was tears or sweat from touching his now moist hair. I think he was trying to get me to stay calm.

When I was fully familiar with my surroundings, I gazed at everyone In the room, from one side to another and back. Leaving my eyes on Jacob. Usually he blocks his emotions but today it was all uncovered. I felt like crying, because he was crying.

But there is much of a chance that he could be crying because he knew Raymond was going to beat his ass after he knocked him the f*** out. But I knew that wasn't the case but it's just funny to think about it.

But whatever just happened was absolutely NOT funny, just by everyone's stares and blinks told me that something had gone wrong. Horribly Wrong.

Surprisingly the doctor I met with yesterday had a took over the absent doctors position. When he came in all eyes searched there way onto his doctor coat and clipboard. When he realized everyone was looking at him, he himself also looked around to see all the males in the room.