Something Different

::Maliyah POV::

*6 months later*

A few weeks after Malik was born, Raymond did his paternity test to make sure he was the father.

When the results came back, he was so excited that Malik was his. Even though we could all tell by their resemblance.

Raymond and I aren't best friends but our relationship with each other has gotten better. But sometimes I wonder if it's only because Malik is now in his life, is he being nice now because he really is getting better or so I won't have a reason to keep Malik away from him?

I always push the thought behind and just believe that he is becoming a better person.

He quit school after his brother attempted to commit suicide because he felt like that's who he needed to attend his time to as well as Malik. So he moved out and got a job so he could provide for Malik and Ricky.

He didn't want to live with an abusive and alcoholic step dad and a mother who only cared about keeping a man.

I felt really a sorry for him when he told me the story. I almost broke down myself. But I'm glad he is good now and he said his job pays enough and he isn't struggling so he is in good hands.

Unfortunately, we have to share Malik back and forth. I take care of him on one half of the week and Raymond takes him on the other half.

Sometimes Jacob offers to help when he sees that I am too tired. Mom offers too.

Craig said that he wanted to stay here permanently and just go visit his mom every now and then. Since Aleena has no where to go, she has been staying here and I'm fine with that.

Italy, March, France, August, and Paris have been getting really big and run around here like they own the place. But the doctors said, they need to be in a separate room when Malik is around so that they won't get him sick. When he is 1, those rules can lighten up.

As Jacob and I were playing with Malik, the doorbell rang. I know it was Raymond because he does a certain rhythm with the doorbell.

I picked Malik up and his bags and walked to the door. "Hey Raymond" I say hugging him and hand him over with his stuff. "Hey Maliyah."

"We got new baby wipes because the one he was using gives him rashes" He nods. I kiss Malik on his forehead and Raymond walks away.

I walk back to the couch and sink in it. "I hate doing that sometimes." "Doing what?"

"Having fun with him and Raymond shows up" I pout but he just laughs. "Where is everybody?" Jacob asks changing subjects.

"They all went to the mall but I think they planned that Mom and Dad go together and Craig and Aleena go together."

"I like how they left us." "Well, I had to wait for Raymond to pick Malik up and they didn't want to wait."

"Oh" He says and starts tickling my feet. I laugh hard and try to remove my feet from his tickles.

I got up and ran upstairs trying to get away from him and he ran behind. I tripped up the stairs and he held my waist to make sure I didn't fall.

Then he started tickling me again and I ran to my room and locked the door before he could get behind me. "Maliyah." "Yes?" "Open up babe." "Nah, I'm good."

"I'll stop." "Promise?" "Promise."

I open the door and he runs in and tackles me with tickles. He put up the little thing people do when they don't mean promises. "Childish" I said through laughs.

We laugh at each other and start kissing. He deepened the kiss which surprised me but I kept going. I got on top and straddled him.

He paused, "Are you sure you're ready Maliyah?" "Yes." I simply reply before I kiss him again.

The last person I openly had sex with was Chris but he was just a one night stand type of thing. It was just the heat of the moment but Jacob, I love him and I feel ready to have him and he have me and that's exactly what went down.

---

After we both climaxed we laid next to each other.

The only thing you could hear was our breaths colliding with each other's. "That was fun" I laugh. He couldn't help but laugh too. He climbed on top of me and whispered in my ear, "Round 2" and without warning he stuck himself inside of me and round 2 began.

---

Jacob and I were fully dressed in the kitchen as if nothing happened, eating a fruit salad.

Mom, Dad, Craig, and Aleena came in with dozens if shopping bags in their hands.

"Did y'all buy the whole damn mall?" I sarcastically asked. "Just about." Craig and Aleena ran upstairs with their bags.

"What did y'all do? Sorry we left" Mom asked opening some sandwich meat.

"It's okay and nothing. We watched tv and ate" I say. "Oh, well who wants sandwiches for lunch?"

"Me!" "Me too."

"Alright, give me 20 minutes." We nodded and went up to my room.

We close the door and started laughing. "It smells like sex in here" Jacob jokes. "Hush, it smells like you" I respond getting an air freshener.

"Never can go wrong with Febreze."

After I sprayed, we laid down and watched tv until the food is ready.

I wasn't really paying attention to the tv because I was too busy thinking of the amazing sex we just had. That was new and it felt good and refreshing. There was mad love with it, that's why.

I low key wanted more but I didn't want to push it and I didn't want anyone to hear us.

But round 3 is definitely happening soon, I think as I smile to myself.

--------------
I wanted them to have sex for so long, lol but I didn't want to do it while she was pregnant. But yes, the next chapter will be the last. CK , aw.

Commenntt, Vote, fan 💁