Forgive and Forget

Hey! I don't have much to say but just remember to fan and comment.

-------------------------------- 

"Forgive and Forget"

::Maliyahs POV::

I woke up the next morning. Even though I was awake I stayed in bed for five minutes until mom called me.  

"Maliyah! You gotta to back to school today, get up!" she yelled from her room. 

I'm not much of a morning person so I don't speak much in the mornings. I got up slowly. I felt like I got no sleep. I search for my phone and finally found it. I had two messages from Jacob, at least five from Raymond, and a call from a number I didn't recognize. I read the ones from Jacob and put my phone back on my bed and went to the bathroom.

I washed up and Did other hygiene stuff. I don't feel like going back to school. Rumors will be Spreading fast and I don't want to be faced by a million questions. Plus me and Jacob are officially dating now.

Not trying to impress anyone at school, I put on some green sweats and a white tee shirt. I through on any shoes I found.

I finally started bringing my book at and school books home, since Italy isn't there to watch it anymore I decided to bring it home. I looked inside seeing if I had everything I needed. I did then I went downstairs and joined ma' in the kitchen.

I almost forgot about dad being here. He was there near the stove cooking some eggs. "umm, I think you should work on some bread, eggs may be more advanced for you" mom said to dad. I came in putting my bookbag near the front door. I looked over at the egg, it looked nasty. "Good Morning" I said to both of them. I had so much pride in myself I almost reached in for a hug and a kiss for mom. I immediately pulled back, hoping she wouldn't of noticed that I almost hugged her. She didnt.

She said good morning with a glow I've never seen on her before. I know what that means. I gave her a "eww, really?" look. She gave me another look back 'Grown folks buisness'. They were taking too long with breakfast so I just had yogurt, strawberries and some French toast. I picked up my bookbag and was About to walk out the door. "Umm, miss missy where are you going?" mom stopped me. "I'm gonna be late" I responded back. "No more walking, you're going to start getting a ride to and from school" she argued. "why from school? Mom I'll be fine, I can still walk you know" I finished. I totally forgot about dad in the room.

"Why can't she walk?" a background voice had asked. Mom and I totally ignored and avoided his question and kept talking. "And where is your coat and do you have your cellphone?" she piled me up with many questions. "I'm not cold and yes I have my phone" I felt for my phone. "Okay, let me grab my coat and keys and we will be ready" she finished and walked upstairs. I put down the bookbag cuz it was a little heavy. I decided to wait And I pulled out my phone And texted Jacob.

::Text:: 

Me: Hey. Im going back to school today. My mom is nervous for me. Can you wait for me when I get at the school, my bookbag is heavy. And pick me up after school.

I got interrupted by a male voice. "Why can't you walk to school?" he asked again. I want to ignore him but it would've been rude. " My feet hurt sometimes and.." I was interrupted by a buzz. It was Jacob.

Jacob: So im your shofur now? Don't worry girl I'll be there. I walk you to each class that I can.

Me: Th...

My text got interrupted by dad again. I'm trying to talk to Jacob, leave me be! "Why do you and your mother keep ignoring me?" he said again. "I.." I got interrupted by mom coming down the steps With the the things she went up to get. She passed me a sweater she got me. "Let's go" she hurried. We went out the door together. "oh, so no goodbye?" he asked. I went back to kiss him on the cheek. "I love you daddy" I said then hurried back out the door. That's a first in a while. We drove our way to school.