The Party

::Chris POV::

I hope Maliyah can get here. ''Aye, man can you go in the back and prepare some drinks'' Shaun -His Friend- told him. ''Alright, how many'' I asked him. ''45-50''. ''Do we even have enough cups for that many''? ''Yea, it's in the cabinet'' he told me then walked away.

I walked to the kitchen and brought out 6 2-liter drinks, and found the cups in the cabinets as he said. I stayed in the back to pour the cups so I wouldn't be in the way.

There was a backdoor and I felt a chill because there was an air vent. But I got over it after a while.

::Maliyah POV::

I've been walking for 3 minutes now, still thinking about Lord knows who.

Then a shiny of what looked like a mercedes, drove up next to me. I tried walking faster but it followed me everytime I moved.

The guy rolled down the window. ''I got twenty five hunid for you so get in the car and do your thang'' he said. I think that he thought that I was a prostitute, cuz no one ever offered money like that. I thought about it for a minute, I mean I could use that money.

Maliyah what are you thinking?! Don't you have respect for yourself?! I had so many conflicting thoughts. I made my decision, and I started running like Hell was behind me trying to suck me in. It was that type of runs when you don't feel like you're running but you know you are.

After running straight for 5 minutes, I turned around only to remember they never even followed me. But since I was there, I ran in the back of the house -Where the Party is- because I didn't feel safe going through front.

There were a whole bunch of kids in front of the yard talking and dancing, but I didn't feel safe. I only came to hang out with Chris, that's it. No Sh*t tonight.

I went into the back, and I saw Chris what seemed to be pouring soda's in some cups. I knocked on the door, he turned his head and opened it. He looked excited to see me.

''Hey girl, hopin you would make it'' he said welcoming me in. ''Hey'' I said trying to catch my breath. ''Why are you so out of breath''? I waited for a couple seconds, when I could manage a sentence I said ''Well, uh...'' I was glad when Chris interupted me.

''Oh Shh...'' he dropped a cup of grape fanta on the floor. ''Oop, You should really get that, it might stain'' I said really worried about the wood flooring. ''Ooh, a girl who keeps a clean record'' he said joking around.

I knew what he meant but the way I was thinking of it my record is full, VERY full. I smiled and reached down halfway then stopped. ''Are you gonna slap my Butt again?''I asked worried about me being too exposed. ''Haha, no I promise... But I'll still stare'' he managed to mumble.

I reached all the way down to get the styrafone cup, coming back untouched. ''So, why are you the one back here preparing snacks?'' I asked trying to loose the tention. ''Oh, that's a good question. But I got a good heart'' he said staring at my boobs.

''Boy you better keep those eyes on those cups'' I said trying to sound joking even though I really don't want him looking at them. Chris felt different then other guys, but I shouldn't let my guard down.

''Here come, go to the front, there's the real party'' he directed me. I used his directions and went up to the front. There were about 30 people in that room;The rest outside. All the boys -I mean every single boy- stared at me.

The girls were either looking jealous or telling thier dates to stop that. I felt insecure again. I don't like when I bring attention. As my eyes wondered all across the room, the last person I saw was Raymond. I got scared, I quickly looked down. But then someone started playing music again and everybody started dancing.