Ch.1 New Evil Queen

Oh yeah! Book 6 is here! And as you know from the last book, Elena has finally became the person she never wanted to be, the Evil Queen. Dun dun dun. So anyway, I'm so excited to write this, get ready for more fantasy, adventure, drama, romance and more in book 6. I hope you all enjoy :)

Everyone continued to stand there with shock as Mira held onto the wand that now had 'Raven Queen' carved into the handle.

"I can't believe she just did that" Olivia gasped.

"Where did she go?" Terrence asked with shock.

"Where all darkness is born" Mr. Gold said "The Fairytale world."

"Our world?" Olivia said surprised.

"Well how do we get her back?" Terrence asked.

"Let me try to summon her" Mira said as she held out the wand "Raven Queen, I command you to appear!"

Everyone waited, but nothing happened.

"Raven Queen" Mira called again "Show yourself!"

They waited, but still nothing happened.

"I don't understand" Mira said as she put the wand down "It should work."

"It doesn't work when she's not here deary" Mr. Gold said "If you want to find her, then you'll need to go to the fairytale world."

"But we can't" Brooke said.

"Actually you can, although it wont break the Evil Queen's curse, it can still take you to the fairytale world."

"Well how?" Delilah asked.

"Well in order to do so, it needs both light and dark magic, so Mira and Danielle will do the spell. And it needs to be cast on something that belongs to Elena."

"I know where she keeps her diary" Olivia said as everyone looked at her "Oh relax I don't read it."

"Alright we'll use that" Mira said.

"And just so you know" Mr. Gold added "It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

"What do you mean?"

"You guys know the story 'The Wizard of Oz'?"

"Yeah everyone knows it" Brooke said.

"Well the only way this spell will take you to the fairytale world, is in a twister."

"What?" their eyes widen.

"Anyway" he held out his hand and an old piece of paper appeared in his hand "Here's the spell."

He handed the paper to Mira and she took it.

"Good luck" he smirked as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Mira looked at the paper and read the spell.

"Alright" she said "We'll do this tomorrow at the 'Wonder diner'."

"Oh man" Terrence sighed "I wonder what Elena's doing now."

______

In the fairytale world, deep within the Dark Forest lies a dark cave as a peasant holding a plate of food and a torch as his light went into the cave where he only heard the sound of water dripping from the top. He made his way to the back where he came upon a cell as he held the torch towards it and saw that the prisoner wasn't in sight.

Realizing that the prisoner was hiding, the peasant slid the plate of food through a slot in the cell as he looked through the bars.

"Here's your supper" he said.

He waited but the prisoner didn't show up.

"Come and get it" he called.

All of a sudden a black gloved hand grabbed his wrist from the cell as she struggled to break away from it.

"Let me go!" he begged.

But when the prisoner stepped into the light, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Who are you?" he asked with a scared look.

"My name's-" the prisoner breathed as she stared at him with her violet eyes that struck his sight "Raven."

The peasant just stood there with shock as he examined her look. She was wearing a silver spiked crown with a goat skull in the center, she had purple feathers behind her that were attached to her long black dress that had a sheer black cape with raven feather designs.

"They told me you were a monster" he said with shock.

"Only on the inside" she said with a sneaky smile as she punctured her hand into his chest and pulled out his heart as he collapsed to the ground.

Raven held the beating heart on her hand as she turned to the peasant who was lying on the floor while clutching his chest. And without thinking, she crushed his heart as it turned to ashes as he dropped dead.

Raven then let the ashes fall out of her gloved hand and onto the ground. She gave a deep sigh as she turned to the now dead peasant, she couldn't believe that she just killed someone, but what really surprised her was that she enjoyed it. She knew that she was the Evil Queen now, and that meant all the darkness was in her.

After all those times of not wanting to follow her destiny, it had finally happened, she became the person she never wanted to be. But instead of feeling down, she felt glad, she never knew what having so much power felt like. And since she was more powerful now, she figured she can get out of the cell.

So she went to an empty wall where she concentrated on her powers, and then she held out her hands towards the wall and blasted her magic at it until there was a large hole. She took a deep breath with a smile as she went out the hole and into the forest. Now free, she can finally start her plan.

What do you guys think so far? More coming soon