Ch.57 Charon

"You're going to hell?" Mira gasped at Elena as everyone met up in the 'Wonder diner'.

"The Underworld" Elena corrected "Rachel told me that Terrence is in the Underworld, and I'm getting him back."

"Elena you do realize that this isn't gonna be easy" Brooke put in "It's the Underworld for Pete's sake, it's a dangerous place."

"What choice do I have? Whether it was my fault or not, Terrence didn't deserve to die, and no matter what happens, I'm going to get him back."

"Rachel are you sure about this?" Aidan asked Rachel.

"I'm from the Greek world so of course I'm sure about this" she said "But like Brooke said, it's not gonna be easy, but I should be able to figure things out."

"So uh, how exactly does one get to the Underworld?" Olivia asked.

"Well, we're gonna need some help, but I can handle the rest."

"Have you even been to the Underworld?" Darling asked.

"No, but I know all about it. And even though it's a place no one wants to be, I still want Terrence back."

"Now the question remains" Elena added "Who's going with me?"

Everyone looked at each other as they thought about, and soon they all agreed to join. So later that night, they all went to the Storybrooke park where they met up with Mr. Gold at the lake.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked Elena.

"Do it" she ordered.

He sighed as he pulled out a knife and made a slice across his wrists as he let his blood drip into the water. Everyone watched as the blood caused some ripples in the water, and pretty soon they saw thick fog appearing from behind the tree branches that draped over the water. And soon they saw the Charon, the hooded figure on it's little boat that transport anyone to the Underworld.

"Come on" Rachel said as she stepped foot onto the water and started to head towards the Charon as if she was walking on water.

Following her, everyone else stepped foot on the water as they all headed towards the Charon. When they made it to the boat, Rachel paid the Charon some gold Greek coins as they climbed into the boat, all of them wondering what was going to happen when they make it to the Underworld.

"I will find you Terrence" Elena said to herself "I'll always find you."

Well that's the end of book 6, I hope you all enjoyed this, and stay tuned for book 7 coming soon where we'll travel below to the Underworld. Will they be able to save Terrence? Stay tune for the next book. The End is just the beginning...