Chapter 15. Love possibly?

I'm standing in my room completely frozen. All my mom belongings are gone, all that's left it a note on the counter. It says the same thing that the one in Niall's place said. I just don't understand. She never even told me.

I cripple into the couch, hoping to shrink down so small that I just disappear. It doesn't work well because soon there are a pair of warm arms, radiating heat onto me and making me feel so safe, around my body. Niall. I didn't want him to come back here with me but now I'm really glad he came along. I want to cry but I hold it in, being as strong as I can for this boy. His hands start to carve shapes in my back, making me feel even more immensely comfortable. I bury my head in the crook of his neck, finding even more warmth there. Niall rocks back and forth slightly, calming me with every stroke of his hands. We stay like thisfor what seems like forever, just peaceful silence. It doesn't bother me at all and I want to get up but Ni starts to move and so I'm forced to as well.

I'm expecting him to get off the couch but instead he only changes positions slightly. I'm trying to curl up next to him like I was before but something I thought never would happen, happens.

Niall's lips meet my neck, leaving soft, glowing kisses from my collar bone to my chin. I'm filled to the brim with delight. I don't know how he does it but everything just works out when I'm around him. I snicker as he plants the last of his kisses on my cheek and nose.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked

"Actually I do" breathlessly I give him one huge and kiss on the cheek before I get up. Ni follows along beside me.

"I need to call my mom, I don't even know why she's left" I say

"Alright love, I'll leave you to it" Niall walks down the hall and in to my room, closing the door behind him. I laugh to myself because he doesn't even known what or who's room that is, I think he'll figure it out soon.

I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone. I type in her number and it starts ringing right away. I'm starting to get worried because it's been about four rings now and she hasn't picked up but to my ease, on the fifth one she does.

"Lacie!" My moms voice is scratchy and frantic.

"Mom! It's me yes. Why did you leave? Where are you?" I'm nearly yelling now but I don't care.

There's a pause and then she continues "I'm sorry baby, your sister, she got in an accident." My mom waits for me to talk but I'm too scared. What happened?! I don't need to ask her because she starts telling me anyway.

"It was a car, much smaller then hers and it's nothing serious I promise dear. Katy only has a few bruises and a broken arm, everything's ok" She chuckles, probably knowing how much I was about to freak out.

"Can I talk to her?" I ask

"Sure I'll put her on now" I hear her ruffling with the phone and then there's a familiar voice I haven't heard in months.

"Hey chicken wing" I pressed my cheek closer to the phone and smiled. That was her little nickname for me since we were kids. She always thought my arms looked like chicken wings and hers looked like potatoes, it was only because she still hadn't lost all her baby weight. Of course she thinned out eventually it just took a little longer.

"Hey there Potato. How are you feeling?" I say

"I'm fine girly, don't worry about me. How's your life been?" I want to keep my life with Niall on the low down but I just don't think I can, besides my sister won't tell anyone anything about me. She's the best secret keeper I've ever known.

I tell her everything, from how I met Niall, to when we had coffee and I met the boys, to the bowling ally, and now to the kisses he just gave me. Katy loves One Direction and I just have the feeling she going to scream but to my surprise she doesn't.