Chapter 11. Excitement

I curled up on the couch, my body sank into it as I awaited for Niall to bring me the food Harry ordered. Soon I could hear them talking, quiet whispers, so hushed I couldn't even tell what they we saying. Harry walked out a little while later with my food. It looked so good and I was so hungry. I dug in without saying a word to Harry. He stared at me, his jaw fell open as I shoved some fries into my mouth. "Hew..wera..nulla?" I try to talk with a mouth full of food so I swallow and try again. "Hey where's Niall?" I ask for the second time and Harry smiles, "he said he was going to get something for you."

What the actual hell, why is Niall getting me something. I don't even want anything.

"Okkkayyyy" I respond, shoving my elbow into his ribs.

"OWWW, what was that for?" Harry smirks and flicks a piece of food off his plate, it hits me right in the face.

"HARRY EDWARD !STYLES!"

Holy crap did I really just say his full name? He's gunna think I'm such a creep for knowing it but seriously what kind of One Direction fan would I be if I didn't?

"Well, looks like you really are a fan eh? Harry laughs and I take a piece of food off my plate and flick it at him as a act of revenge.

"Your so dumb, I swear."

-----------------------------------------------------

I finish my food just as Niall walks through the door with a huge bag of something.

"Niall what the hell did you do?!" I blurt out before he even shuts the door all the way.

He frowns then says "well someone is in a great mood isn't she."

I laugh hoping he has taken my whole remark as a mere joke but I knew it wasn't. Why did he even get me anything at all, this is crazy. He walks over and sits on the couch beside me, handing me the bag, which is quite heavy surprisingly.

"Don't open it yet" I see him smile and take out his phone. "I want to record this moment, your gunna love it I promise." Niall spreads a grin from ear to ear and I can't help but blush. This is so sweet yet completely unneeded.

I decided to open the bag only to please Niall. I reach into it and pull out a few pieces of parchment paper, smiling at the camera from time to time, then I feel the silkiness of fabric. I slowly pull out what I could feel.

What I held before me was the most stunning dress I have ever seen. It was a elegant prom-like dress. It had beautiful beading at the top with noodle cut straps and high-low ruffles all the way to the bottom. The most amazing thing about this dress was it's color, a rich and vibrant green, unlike anything I have ever seen on a dress before. I stare at it's beauty for a while long until I start to feel as if my eyeballs could pop out of my head any minute. So I put my gift down and look at Niall.

"Ok Horan why on earth did you get me this dress, it's amazing." I look at him tempting him to answer.

"Well I was thinking of bringing you to the yearly Ireland ball in my home town next weekend. I know it's sudden and we barely know each other but we could just go as friends." Niall squints at me waiting for a answer.

"I don't know.." I pause for a minute then continue "I guess we can go as friends, I'm not going to just put this dress away and never wear it, besides it's too pretty." Niall nods in agreement.

"I'm really glad you said yes, it took me forever to pick the perfect dress anyway. It had to be green because the whole ball is green and everyone will be wearing green. It's just an irish tradition." He laughs and gets up off the couch.