Chapter 16. Kisses and pranks

Before I get into the story I would just like to dedicate this chapter to BreakfastBums for winning my contest! I know this chapter isn't the best one I've ever written but I just needed to get it up fast. I promise the next one will be AMAZING AND WAYYY LONGER! Thanks for all your constant support! Please don't copy or steal my story! Xoxo Ash

"Do you swear you won't let me fall?" I look back at Derek, hoping for a positive answer.

"I would never let you fall, I swear. Plus there's not much to this thing you just sit on it and have fun." I grin broadly at him before hopping on the swing. It's our first date.

"Alright, I'm putting all my trust in you!" I'm scared because I haven't been on a swing since I broke my arm on one when I was seven years old. I wrap my hands tightly around the metal chain, clenching it so tightly that my knuckles turn white, and let Derek slowly start to push me. I am terrified at first but begin to settle down after a few pushes. Soon I'm giggling like a maniac not even noticing how much fun in really having.

"Can I push faster?" He asked with a laugh.

"Yea, go for it!" I holler back at him.

His large hands grab my waist and push my faster, soaring into the air. I let my mind wander, the wind in my face feel so good while is blows my hair behind my back. I missed this so much. I close my eyes and loosen my grip on the swings chain. Derek pushes me higher and eventually I'm flying, or at least that's what if felt like.

I turn around expecting to see a laughing Derek but to my dismay he's pretty much straight faced with a hint of frown, then it happens. His hands don't come up to push me back into the sky but instead the stay at his side as the back of me plows into him. I'm freaking out as Derek shoots across the ground, his head hitting a metal bench behind the swings.

I jump off the swing and run over to him, he's bleeding harshly from his head and his eyes are...black. Why are they black! They have always been a wonderful hazel. His face goes pale and before I can save him he shrivels up into dust in my hands as he slips through my fingers.

_______________________________

I shoot out of my sleep screaming, panting and burning with sweat. What just happened? Niall quickly sat up as soon as he heard me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled my head onto his chest while I shook from my dream.

"It's ok baby, ssshhh, what's wrong. I'm hear, it's Niall" he said calmly, stroking through my hair with his fingers.

"I know who its is Niall. I had a bad dream that's all." I gathered my emotions and stuffed them away, being strong for Niall.

"Was it about you-know-who?" He asked

"Derek? Yes, it was about Derek." I sigh letting his hand run through my hair one more time before I take it and interlock my fingers with his.

"Are you ok? I'm here for you." I can see his smile shine from the darkness that is all around us. It's probably about 3 in the morning by now, I'm not sure but there is definitely no light outside.

"Yea I'm ok-" I don't get to finish my words before all four boys come racing out into the living room, half asleep and wearing nothing but their boxers. Just great.

"What the hell is wrong, we heard screaming! Lacie are you ok! Was that you?!" Louis shouts running to me, the concerned look plastered on his face became more prominent with every step he made toward me. The rest of the boys flooded behind him, asking the same questions.

"I'm fine guys, it was just a dream. I'm sorry" I sigh and louis comes over wrapping his arms around me to calm me.

"Well we were all worried. Don't be sorry it's not your fault, we are all here for you ok Lace? Now you need to go back to sleep, it's nearly only four babe." He chuckles and gives me on last squeeze before hustling the boys back to their rooms. They all tell me goodnight before they leave.