.3.

I stood unable to move. I wanted to run but I couldn't. I was locked with him. In a deep trance just by looking at his eyes.

"Bella." He brushed his hand down my cheek.

"Calum." I said, everything changed.

He backed away from me. His face unreadable. Oh no. I just made a huge mistake. No one calls him Calum unless its his friends aka his band mates.

He didn't say anything he just left. I turned to see two girls crying. The two from the car earlier.

What have I done.

Calum's POV

I hated females says my name. Ever since my first love broke my heart. Then she said it. My heart skipped a beat. I wanted her to say my name again. To moan my name. Scream it. I was getting hard just thinking about it.

"I'll take car of you Mr. Hood." One of my groupies smiled climbing between my legs in the car.

Where did she come from? I let her do her job as I closed my eyes. The more I thought about Isabella the harder I got.

"Stop, you're not helping." I grumbled.

I wanted her. Isabella.

Isabella's POV

I took a uber to the hotel. I've messed up. He's either going to take it out on me or take it out on the other girls. It's probably going to be me. I walked into my room and saw Luke and Sadie in the bed. They were all cuddled up together. Great I have to sleep next to that. I went into the bathroom and got dressed into my night clothes which was just gym shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed.

"Don't leave me." Sadie sniffed.

She woke Luke up with her sleep talking. I pretended that I was sleeping, but I kept my eyes lightly open.

"Never, I love you Sadie. I'm so sorry for hurting you." He intertwined their fingers together and kissed the back of her hand.

*~*~*

I woke up to yelling in the halls. Followed by banged on the door. Luke and Sadie were passed out, tangled in each other. I got the bed and went to the door. I opened it and was hit in the head.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. "Dump cunt."

I covered my mouth seeing who I just cussed at. Calum's eyes were wide. He pushed past me.

"Get your ass up! We're late already!" Calum shoved Luke.

Calum went to wake Sadie up but  Luke grabbed his wrist.

"Touch my sleeping beauty and we're fighting." He hissed.

Calum rolled his eyes. I felt the pain in my head come and I winced. I need ice. Calum looked at me. He walked over to me.

"Let me see." He said, his voice not showing emotion.

I moved his hand away from me.

"Stop it." He grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry."

His eyes searched mine.

"You have beautiful eyes Bella." He smiled. "I'll be back with ice for that."

He left us. Luke looked at me.

"Watch over Sadie while I go to soundcheck. These girls love to mess with her. I'm not there every time to protect her." Luke sighed.

"Why don't you just tell her, you're hurting her Luke." I looked at Sadie.

"I know." He stood and walked over to me.

My blue eyes met his.

"I can't do anything until after tour." He said. "You and Calum. That's different. Keep him happy Isabella."

He left. I went into the bathroom. Calum never came with that ice pack. I went back to bed waking up an hour later.

"We're going out, just us." Sadie sniffed.

"What happened." I asked.

"It's nothing." She wiped her eyes.

Luke told me to watch over her. I failed him. Not just yet.

"Who?" I asked.

"Luke's groupies." She sniffed. "I'm tired of everything. I'm leaving for a few days."

My heart sunk. Is it that bad here? Will that happen to me? I watched as she packed her bags.

"Where will you go?" I asked her.
"Back to Florida." She sighed.

I got dressed and spent what little time I had with Sadie.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

You're stronger than you think! Love you all, who are reading this.

Please Share, Comment & Vote

Xx