.10.

We showered and got dressed in the same clothes. Calum had soundcheck and of course I had to tag along. It was boring until I saw Roy English.

"This can't be real." I whispered to myself. "It's actually him!"

Why am I talking out loud?

I couldn't stop smiling. I need to meet him. Calum told me not to move but hell, it's Roy English! I got up and walked over to him. Little did I know Calum was watching.

"Roy English?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Yes." He looked down at me.

"I'm Isabella, a big fan of yours." I smiled. "Erm, can I have a picture with you?"

God I'm nervous.

"Sure." He wrapped his arm around my waist as he held my phone snapping the picture.

"Thanks." I gave him a hug.

He hugged me back and kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked away. I saw Calum sending death warnings at him ... Or me.

I quickly walked away leaving Roy English to talk with more fans.

"You shouldn't have done that." Sadie popped up, scaring the crap out of me.

"Jesus Christ where did you come from!" I shouted.

"He's pissed off." She said, ignoring my question.

"Why, it's not like I did anything bad." I said looking at Calum.

"But you did, you touched another guy." Sadie said staring at Luke who was talking with a girl.

"So what's up with you and Luke." I changed the subject.

"I'm still not talking to him, I've been hanging with Ashton lately." She said.

"Where did Calum go." I looked around the place.

Calum is no where to be seen. Crap. Does this mean I'm in trouble? He was happy and I fucked that up.

I left Sadie in search for Calum. I found him outside smoking a cigarette. He blow smoke from his mouth making me cough. He turned and quickly put out the cigarette.

"What are you doing?" He asked fanning the air around me.

"You smoke?" I coughed.

"Only when I'm super stressed." He admitted.

"I'm sorry Cal. I'm a fan of Roy and I saw the opportunity to take a picture with him and I went...." He cut me off with his lip smashing against mine.

"Don't worry about it, You're mine. After all I was your first." He smirked and walked back inside.

I followed him. He was my first. I'm glad he was too.

Calum POV

I have so much feelings for Isabella within a little bit of time. I've only known her for two weeks now. What has gotten into me.

When she called me Cal. Jesus Christ, I wanted to bang her right there. She's my weakness. I can't have a weakness, but I do. And it's her.

          !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hey Everybody! How's your day today? Hope you're having a good day!! Love you all ❤😊

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx

; Your Story Isn't Over ;