.13.

I woke up in the arms of a man I think I love. I looked up at him. He was still sleeping. This is our last day in this state. My door opened and Sadie stood.

"Hey, let's go. I wanna go shopping." She whispered.

I got out of bed carefully not waking my sleeping prince. I got dressed in one a tank top and black leggings tying a flannel shirt around my waist. I put on my black vans and left. But not before brushing my teeth and leaving Calum a note.

...

We went to the mall. Shopping for clothes and other things.

"So you and Calum." Sadie smiled as we looked through clothes.

"I don't know exactly what we are." I sighed. "I want us to be something but I don't know."

"Don't know what? If Calum wants to be with you too?" She said.

"Yeah." I looked at her.

"Trust me, he does." She laughed. "It's so obvious."

I sighed. It's not obvious to me.

"What about you and Luke?" I asked her.

"We're something alright, he announced it on twitter. He's going to get in trouble but he said it's worth it." Sadie smiled.

We were walking around the mall when Girls Talk Boys came out. We both started singing, but stopped when Calum and Luke showed in front of us.

"I don't know about you ... But I'm running." Sadie said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I didn't ask Luke if I could go anywhere." She laughed and ran.

I stood there as Luke ran past me. I felt warm arms wrap around me.

"Thanks for leaving a note and not running for me." Calum kissed my cheek.

"Cal, what are we?" I asked him.

"You're ny princess, and I'm your prince." He pulled me close. "Babe, I got rid of my groupies for you. Of us."

I kissed him. With much passion and love.

"We totally ship you two." A girl wearing 5SOS shirt said.

She was with two other girls.

"Can we get a group pic?" One asked.

"I'll take the picture." I smiled, not giving Calum a chance.

He looked happy with them. His fans is what makes him happy. That and me of course. I snapped a few pictures for them. They got his autograph and walked happily along.

Luke soon showed up carrying Sadie over his shoulder and carrying her bags.

"Not only you didn't ask but you took my car. What am I going to do with you." Luke grumbled, his accent thick.

I knew he was angry.

"Please put me down." Sadie wined.

"So you can run from me." Luke stopped at us.

"No, because this is embarrassing." Sadie huffed.

I laughed. Dear God, I'm laughing so hard my side hurts. Calum grabs my stuff then I realized what I bought. I quickly grabbed my bag.

He can not see it yet.

           !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hello my lovely readers. Hope your day is going good if not, I'm sorry but there's always a tomorrow! ❤😊

Please Share, Comment & Vote

Xx

P.S.
Idk if I'm ending this with 16 chapters or not. I might do 20 chapters.