.17.

This time I had him surrendering. He was mine to torture him.

...

I woke up to Calum not being next to me. I sighed but smiled. I rolled over to see a note on his pillow.

Bella me and boys went to go do a meet and greet. Do Not leave this hotel! I love you.

I love you.

I realized that I haven't said it too him. I still don't know why he told Sadie to take me home but I'm glad he did. I got my head cleared and realized that I do love Calum. Even if he is fucked up I love him.

I stayed in bed doing literally nothing but watching tv and ordering room service. The room service guy is cute but not cuter than my Calum.

"I'm Bored." I shouted.

"Good thing I came back." Calum walked in.

"Babes!" I got up and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. "Thank the Sex Gods you're back."

He laughed and carried me to the bed. He laid us down. His dark eyes stared into mine. Love, is all I see. Love and Happiness.

"Cal, I love you." It rolled out my mouth and slapped him in the face.

"What?"

"I Isabella Argent, loves you Calum Hood." I smiled.

"Say my name again?" He smiled.
"Calum Hood." I giggling.

"Can I make you moan it?" He smirked.

*~*~*

"You and Calum have been very close since you came back." Sadie said.

Calum and Luke allowed us to go shopping, Ashton is getting a new groupie and Michael well he's just chill. I'm kinda wanna know what Ashton's new groupie is going to look like.

We finished shopping and went out to eat. We took our seats.

"Hey pretty ladies." A two boys walked up.

I looked up, they were okay but like I'm taken. So is Sadie.

"We're both takened." I smiled.

"So, we just wanna get to you too." The other one said.

I looked at Sadie, fear written in her eyes but then it went away and she smiled.

"He's so fucking sexy in a leather jacket." Sadie bit her lip.

I turned to see Luke and Calum walking over. Thank you Jesus. Calum kissed my cheek.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Thanks for keeping our girls company but you're not needed anymore." Luke smiled.

             !~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Sorry for the short chapter, I don't know if I'll be updating tomorrow. Stay strong my loves. 😊❤

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx