.15.

Me and Sadie got back from our walk. We didn't know how long we were out but it was long enough. I opened our room door to see Luke and Calum sitting on Sadie's bed. They both looked angry. I slowly backed up and closed the door. We didn't run we just stood there.

"Maybe we shouldn't have gone for that walk." I said, the nervousness in my voice was strong.

"Told you. Now we're both in the dog house. They're beyond mad. When they get calm mad that's when..." She was cut off by the door opening.

Luke's dark blue eyes burned a whole in Sadie's eyes. She looked down. This is my fault.

"She had nothing to do with it, it's all my fault." I stated.

"She could have said No. She could have stayed here yet she didn't." Luke's voice was hard.

"I'm sorry." Sadie mumbled.

Luke grabbed her hand and lead her to to his room which he shared with Calum. I turned to see Calum. His eyes. Lord his eyes. Black with anger. He grabbed me pulling me in. He tossed me on the bed and tied my hands together with rope. Where did he get rope from. Calum lifted my shirt up and covered my eyes with it. He undid my bra. Easy access since it fastens in the front. I felt his tongue on my nipple. I moaned.

"You like that." His voice vibrated my breast.

He yanked my leggings off leaving me bare. He felt his hand on my sex as he spread my legs opened.

"This is mine." He ran his hand down my sex giving me chills. "These are mine." He squeezed my breast making me moan with pleasure.

I didn't feel his body presences anymore. I frown and squealed when I felt ice on my stomach. He climbed on top of me. Swirling ice cubs around my nipples.

This is what they meant by 50 Shades Of Fucked Up.

It felt like hours. Him taunting my body. It felt good but I didn't really like it. I hated not being able to touch him. I wanted to touch him. And what sucked the most is when I was about to cum he didn't let me. I'm left with this unpleasant urge.

"You will listen to me when I tell you something for now on Isabella." Calum said. "Or next time it'll be worst."

He uncovered my eyes and untied my hands. I went to bathroom and saw hickeys all over my chest. My body. All but my face.

              !~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Hope you guys are enjoying this! You Are Stronger Than You Think. ❤

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx