.7.

I could still feel his lips on mine. I missed his touch. It's only been hours but still. He's going to pay for that. I'm his my ass.

"Excuse me." I looked up at a light brown haired guy sitting next to me.

"Sorry." I said moving my feet.

"It's fine." He smiled showing his dimples.

...

The guy next to me wouldn't stop talking. He's cute and all but like seriously I just wanna listen to Roy English in peace.

"Look, you're cute and all but seriously shut the fuck up." I said annoyed.

He nodded and turned away from me. I looked at see Calum starting at me. I blew a kiss at him and flipped him off. Smiling while doing so. He face darkened. I don't really like that side of him.

Keep him happy.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Fuck that shit. He kissed another girl after I was his. Or was it that my sex was his? Either way I'm not his. I won't end up like Sadie.

You already are, the first night you kissed him.

I huffed and blocked my thoughts out with music. I woke up to Michael shaking me.

"It's time to go little one." He smiled.

"Yeah, okay." I was confused.

Oh, we're getting off the plane. I stretched and got up.

"I already grabbed your stuff. You'll be riding with me until Calum cools his shit." Michael told me.

"Okay, do you have anything to drink?" I asked.

"Water?" He said.

"No, something stronger." I mumbled but he heard me.

"We can go to a bar later." He offered.

"Sure." I smiled. "How's Luke?"

"Still torn. He can't even do anything about it. Do you know if Sadie is coming back?" He asked.

"No, I don't sadly." I sighed. "Why do I need to keep Calum happy?"

"It's Mr. Hood to you." I got chills from his voice.

I turned to see his broken eyes. Did I do that? He's the one who hurt me.

"Mr. Hood." His name came off so sour, that I cringed myself.

He nodded and walked away. I got into Michael's car sitting with four girls. I stayed silent. They all have different groupies. So many girls. Not just one. I hated it.

The car pulled into a huge hotel. I got out.

"Isabella, you're with Nicki." Calum said.

I rolled my eyes. Great. Sadie needs to come back. I don't wanna be in this alone. I grabbed my stuff and walked to our room. Nicki jumped on her bed.

"Why do you keep making Mr. Hood upset." She asked. "You always keep him happy. His dark side is ugly."

"What's his dark side?" I asked not really wanting to know.

"Fifty shades of fucked up." She quoted Fifty Shades Of Grey.

I imagined it. Him tying me up to bed. Torturing my sweet spots. I got chills just thinking about it. God Lord. Those were sweet chills not creepy chills.

We got dressed and got into bed. We decided to watch Teen Wolf on Netflix. Tyler Posey is bae. Lord, he's hot. We got settled and just when I was about to sleep Calum walks in. He walked over to my bed and settled in.

"We need to talk." He whispered.

I didn't answer him.

"Fine." He got up and left. "Not giving up."

...

I woke up to Nicki shouting. Calum growled was in the room. They were arguing.

"Seriously, you fucking dick heads. Can't a girl sleep." I grumbled.

"NO!" They both shouted at me.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning." I sat up.

"You did." Nicki grumbled. "I'm being replaced!"

"What?" I was confused.

"I'm out." She left the room.

"Isabella." He walked over to me. "What you saw. She kissed me, yes I was into it but ... I'm sorry Bella."

"All is ... Not forgiven but I can't be mad at you because we're not dating." I yawned.

"You're also my main now." He smiled.

It was like a slap to my face. His main groupie? My face went blank. Why me? I didn't want this. Did I?

           !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Should Isabella forgive Calum? I hope you all are enjoying this! ❤

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx