.9.

Maybe me doing this will keep him happy. I sighed as I opened my hotel door. Sadie left me to find Luke.

"Isabella." Calum looked hot as even in a leather jacket.

I bit my lip and looked away.

"Strip." His voice was hard.

"What, no." I laughed.

"Isabella Argent strip!" Calum's voice made me jump.

I did as he told me. I was in my underwear now. The room is so cold. Me wearing a matching black lace underwear set isn't doing me any good.

"Mm." He walked towards me. "I'm going to give you the sweetest punishment of your life. I'm going to love this." He tipped my head up and pecked my lips.

I heard a knock on the door and prayed that someone would save me but that's not what happened.
"Ahh, the ice cream is here." Calum smiled.

"Ice cream." I watched as he wheeled a cart filled with different kinds of ice cream in.

"Go lay down." He ordered me.

I don't take orders but in this case I did. It's like my dream is coming true. I watched Calum eat a spoon full of ice cream. He sucked on the spoon and scooped another spoon full of ice cream. He walked over to me and placed it on my stomach.

"Shit, that's cold." I bit my lip.

He didn't say anything he just leaned over and licked the ice cream that was dripping. I moaned. Crap. My body betrayed me. He licked my stomach clean. I sat up. I really wanna lick the ice cream off his stomach.

"Your turn." I smirked pulling him to the bed.

I stood grabbing a spoon. Why did they give us five spoons? Anyways which should I pick. My eyes widen when I saw mint chocolate chip ice cream. I took a huge scoop of that and ate it.

"Mmm." I moaned and licked my lips. "Remove the shirt."

He didn't hesitate with taking the shirt off. I place a little scoop on his chest, doing a trial. I liked and all of, leaving hickeys. He removed his pants and boxers. I gasped. Holy lord.

"Keep starting at it, and we'll have to skip the foreplay." Calum growled.

This isn't punishment, this is pleasure. Or is it punishment. I frowned. I hope he's not playing with my emotions, because I can play a mean game with emotions. He grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

"Don't think just do." He kissed my waist line and that's when everything unfolded.

We ate and wasted all the ice cream. My body ached. I smiled remembering.

"If it hurts tell me." Calum said, as he put on the condom.

I laid back, my legs opened ready for him. He slowly pushed inside me. I gasped and latched on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He was slow and gentle. Until he hit my sweet spots and things got crazy.

"Faster Calum." I moaned in his ear.

His thrusts became faster and harder sending me over the edge. I'm pretty sure his back is covered in scratches.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Calum. I realized that I called him Calum when we were having sex ... More like making love.

"Shower with me." He sat up.

I didn't say anything. I just followed him. He got the shower ready as I looked into the mirror. Love bites all over my body. I touched one and it tingled.

"My Bella." He he whispered in my ear.

            !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

I surely do hope you all enjoy that 😂 Love all of you who are reading this!

Please Share, Comment & Vote 👍

Xx