The Darkness

Noah ran out of the diner, Logan right behind him, before he froze at the darkness that was coming up the street, Logan gaping before grabbing Noah's wrist and dragging him up the street toward the church. Noah realized it was his dream, but now it was with Logan meaning he had more to lose now.

"C'mon, Noah! Kick it in gear!" Logan yells, snapping him out of it before running with Logan, both never having been good in PE and now they were paying for it as they were slower than everybody. "Hurry!"

"I-I'm trying!" Noah says, not one to run fast but now he pushed everything he had with a little help from adrenaline causing him to rush just beside Logan. Noah looked back to see that it had grown faster, running as hard as he could only to run into something. He fell back but he immediately got up and started running again as he knew he did not want to be captured by the darkness only to be picked up by his neck. He held the hand connected to a terrifying man with a pyramid head, a bloody skirt looking cloth covering his lower half with a very large blade weapon in his other hand.

"Noah!" Noah looked to see Logan being dragged away from him by an old man, yelling at Logan that it was too late for him to help. He looked back to the darkness to see that it had stalled just behind the being when suddenly the hand tightened around his neck, choking him. He soon was feeling light headed, his brain going crazy as he started to grow unconscious with him being brought into the darkness, hearing many whispers of excitement all around him.