Chapter 4 - Taking Her Away

A/N - XD So, before I say anything about the chapter, I need to find my Mystic Messenger Allies XD  Yes, I'm one of those people, I'm basically MM Trash at this point, like no joke.  Fanficion, head canons, memes, fan art, routes, the whole 9 yards. They're all so precious!  XD

*Ahem* Now, onto the chapter, I'm trying to make pretty decent chapters for this story, so sorry if it seems a bit off. XD  I do enjoy writing this, even if it doesn't seem good to some, but I hope you all enjoy it somehow!  ^^

ENJOY~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

It was soon becoming noon as Alice sat in her house, chatting with the group of warriors. She had learned more about them, Yun being the friend of an oracle, Yona being the rightful princess of Kouka, Shin-ah, Jae-ha, Zeno, and Kija all being dragon warriors and how their fighting with Yona to protect her from different tribes ruling under Su-won. Alice could see the hurt in Yona's and Hak's eyes when they brought up the current king of the kingdom, and decided that instead of digging up bad memories, she would proceed on with a new topic of conversation.

"Oh, well you know about us, so what's your story Alice?" Alice looked up from her lap where she was playing with Aoi and blinked a few times, thinking about the question Yun had asked her. It was a fair question really. She looked up in the air and tapped her finger on her chin.

"Well, I guess to start, I came to this village when I was 9 I think." She didn't know what to talk about with herself as the topic. There were secrets she could just tell people, as much as she trusted them, she didn't trust herself, so she kept them what they are, a secret. Yona piped up, continuing the conversation.

"So you weren't born here?" Alice shook her hand, bring her hand back down, Aoi grabbed her finger and began nibbling on it.

"Nope, I guess you can say I was living in a place where there were a lot more people, compared to that place, I definitely prefer where I am now." Yun leaned forward as she sat with his legs crossed.

"You prefer this place over your previous home?! Wow, I don't want to know where you lived before hand." Alice chuckled nervously as she brought her attention to Hak as he shifted against the wall, grabbing his spear and holding it against his chest. Yona looked at Hak as well.

"I'd hate to be that person, but we can't stay in one place for too long, we should get moving by tonight." As Hak spoke, his friends held a solemn look on their faces, all visible except for Shin-ah, as his hide behind his mask, his mouth in an indifferent thin line. They all knew he was right, it wasn't wise for them specifically to remain in one location and Alice understood this, but she still couldn't help feeling a little bit sad.

"Well in that case, you said you were low on medical supplies and equipment? I can always go and grab some and you can take them with you when you leave. A little bit more is better than a little bit less right?" Everyone looked at Alice as she smiled and Yun agreed with her. She began to stand up as she went and grabbed yet another one of her worn weaved baskets.

"I'll be back, you all can rest here and get ready for your leaving while I'm gone. I don't want to hold you guys up any more than I have already." She smiled warmly on last time as she pushed open her door and left the house. Shin-ah quickly looked over to Yona as she looked back and she nodded with a small smile, and the masked blue dragon stood and briskly followed after the red haired girl.

She didn't get far before she heard footsteps running up behind her, making her turn around. She came to see the masked boy come to her side as she looked down to her. She smiled up to him as he gently took a hold of the empty basket, taking it from the smaller female.