Chapter 6 - Lucille?

A/N - YOU KNOW WHEN BOOKS HAVE LIKE ONE PAGE CHAPTERS?!  YEAH WELL THIS IS ONE OF THEM.  DON'T WORRY THOUGH.  I GOT ONE MORE TONIGHT TO UPLOAD.  STAY TUNED~!

ENJOY~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man who had seen Alice ran back to his buddies back in a camp that was set up quite a ways away and ran to his superiors out of breath as he leaned on his knees, taking in breaths of air that burned his lungs. He raised his head as a man cleared his throat and he tried his best to stand up.

"I saw... someone.. She had unique features... she would.. Go for a lot..." His words came out in breaths as a man piped up from across the room.

"What does she look like?"

"Bright gold eyes... crimson hair... not a bad figure... High market material.." A man in the back, who was leaning on the wall, pushed off.

"I'll take this one. I think I happen to know who you're speaking of. She and I use to be... acquainted... I'll take care of it." The man had long blond hair that was tied up and unkempt. His eyes reflected the flame that lit their camp as it bounced off his ruby eyes. He was a well built man as he wore a white button up shirt, a brown vest and some trousers with boots. One would mistake him for a pirate should they see him.

"Very well," a man who looked elderly with an eyepatch over his left eye and a scar seen beneath it spoke towards the blonde, his visible eye closed. "Lucille, you may take this one." The blonde, now known as Lucille nodded as he grabbed a small bag that lay beside him and slung it over his shoulder, striding out.

Lucille waiting at his tent as he wanted to move in the morning. Now he lay there, his arms folded behind his head as he thought about chasing the red haired girl his 'partner' had mentioned and he grin broke out on his face.

"It must be her.. Who else could it be?" He closed his eyes, emitted a dry chuckled as his body relaxed slightly. "Right.. Dear Alice?"