Someone That I'm Not

I just wanted to go home, why was this event so fucking long? I tapped my fingers on the table, hand popping up my cheek. "Hi." Oh, look who decided to talk to me. Wasn't she the one giving me the looks when I tried to approach? "Bye, I'm not interested." I told her as I stood up, her face falling as I walked past her. I made my way toward the restroom and went to the sink, staring at myself in the mirror.

I popped my faded red lips and opened my purse, applying my red lipstick on. That's better. I put some powder on my face, fixing my makeup. When I was done, I put them away and shook my shoulders when I leaned up, tossing my hair behind my hair and fixed my boobs in my bra. The stall opened behind me and the singer came out, my eyes caught hers in the mirror and I gave her a smile which she replied genuinely. "Hi." I turned around to greet her.

"Are you talking to me?" She responded with a frown, "Usually they don't talk to me, only give me ugly glares and disgusting looks." She replied back as she walked toward the sink to wash her hands. "Well, welcome to the club." I told her with a smile of my own and she giggled at me, shaking her head as she went to dry her hands. "My name is Adriana by the way." I stuck my hand out.

"I'm Jennifer." She said with a grin, shaking my hand. "You seem cool." She told me as she leaned against the sink. She was a very pretty girl, brown eyes, tan skin, long black hair and a nice body.

"Well thank you, you seem cool too. What are you doing in an event like this?" I asked her confused, this doesn't seem like an event she would be in. I mean, I don't want to be here even. I sighed, I was tired and my feet hurt like a bitch in these heels. This event doesn't look like it's coming to an end anytime soon.

"Well, my father is the one who organized this event." I widened my eyes at that, thank god I didn't say anything bad about the event. "My hotheaded mate forced me to come because I wasn't planning to, then, I was forced to sing because the person that was meant to be singing on that stage canceled at the last moment. So yeah. And I'm only allowed to sing soft boring songs."

"At least you have a nice voice, you were the only thing that kept me awake." She giggled. "But we can change that." I told her with a smirk on my face, one slowly growing on her face to. "We're going to turn this shit up." I laughed with a shook of head, Devil is going to be shook.

Jennifer walked toward the stage and gathered the band together, whispering our plan to them. They seemed hesitating for a few moments before they nodded and Jennifer turned to look at me with a nod. "We're going to spice things a little." Jennifer spoke in the mic with a smile before she turned around, dragging the stand to the back. She swayed her hips side to side, stepping to the beat before she turned around.

"You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes. Yeah you, PMS, like a bitch, I would know." Jennifer sang as she walked toward her mate, damn. She surprised me. I didn't thought that she would go that far. "And you over think, always speak, cryptically. I should know. That you're no good for me."

She pushed him slightly and turned around, "'Cause you're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no. You're in then you're out. You're up then you're down. You're wrong when it's right. It's black and it's white. We fight, we break up. We kiss, we make up."

"(You) You don't really want to stay, no." She turned around as she pointed at him, shaking her head. "(You) But you don't really want to go-o. You're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no. You're in then you're out. You're up then you're down." She turned her finger to me. "We, used to be. Just like twins. So in sync." I came out of nowhere, surprising the crowd. Yeah, we will get in so much trouble after this just by the way Devil looked at me.