#3 - In State of Shock (pt.I)

When I entered the gym, the boys of the team were warming up. I stared at each one and noticed they were all kinda tall... except two of them and one was a tiny, weird-haired guy...

I gulped at the sight of him. He really was the guy from the detention class. I imagined that, and yet I didn't know whether I felt surprised or not. He was stretching his legs on the floor and I had a look at that body. It was small and childish but it looked athletic and... hot.

"Hinata, do the stretching well or you'll have cramps tomorrow!" he chirped addressing a red-haired guy who childishly replied "You too, senpai!" causing him to collapse.
Hmm... this weird little thing likes to be called like that exactly as Ryu.
"Hey, Bro!" I was thinking about the devil and there he was, my best friend's shaved cranium with a cheerful face plastered on it like a post-it.
I grunted and mocked him: "Hey there, Baldie! I'm here just to watch, remember".

What I saw then made me feel strange.
"KIYOKO-SAAAAAAAAAAN! I CAME BACK TO VISIT YOU!" the guy from detention class shout out and then jumped on my best friend, who avoided him and gifted him a five-finger-printed cheek. She didn't look surprised. She was used to it.
I sighed in an annoyed way.
"What was that, Bro?" Ryu inquired.
"Nothing, don't mind. You'd better warm up"

Jeez, the flea really is a noisy guy... I wonder how he plays if he's always like that. 

But I had to make up my mind. When they started playing, the guy didn't speak a word. He was surprisingly silent and some kind of sacred aura was around him. He looked like a deity and he enthralled me. Kiyoko came next to me and asked me something I wasn't able to hear.

Soon, the training was over and the guy became noisy again. He started looking around and I took my phone to reply to a text message when I heard his loud voice again.

"Hey, you!" he exclaimed.
I was tapping on the screen of my phone, so I didn't care about him. Besides, I wasn't aware that he was addressing me. But soon he spoke again and this time he was nearer: "Hey! Why are you ignoring me? Aren't you the girl of the detention class?".

My gaze averted from my phone and met the same pair of hazel eyes I remembered well. They were nearer than I imagined, so close that his nose nearly met mine. I didn't expect that at all so I felt my face burn but I managed to keep cool.

"Tch. Don't stand so close, you flea"

"FLEA?! YOU'RE AS NASTY AS TSUKISHIMA, OR BETTER, NOSYSHIMA! " he screamed and he pointed at a blonde guy who was staring and trying to hold back his laughter while adjusting his glasses.
"Yeah but... You're short. Even shorter than Shrimpie" I said while pointing the guy named Hinata, who suddenly turned his head and stuck his tongue out to me causing me to smirk.
"Hey, hey, hey! Respect your senpai, girl!" he spoke in snobbery manners.
"Senpai? Are you a third year, too?" I asked.
Something inside his gaze froze.
"Third year? Are you a third year?" he asked.
"Yeah" my answer seemed to shock him.
"WAIT, DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE MY SENPAI?!?"

~~~●••●••●~~~

Hey people..! 😄
Were you shocked, too? Looks like Nishinoya won't be able to call us senpai 😂
As usual, feel free to comment and vote to show me your support...
I'm being punctual, I can't believe it! 😁😂
See you next week~
Shiri-Chan96 💖