I'm Not Leaving

After Camila fell down outside the window. Lauren now felt a little bit satisfied and thought that she could finally live her life in peace. She can say now to herself that the ghost that was haunting her apartment had finally left. She's now looking outside the glass with a smile around her face. Finally, it's time for her to rest but when she turned her back around, her nightmare appeared once again!

Lauren's POV

"Woah!" Lauren was in a state of shook. She can't believe it the ghost was back.

"I'm not leaving!" Camila exclaimed with her arms in her waist while raising her brow looking at Lauren.

God why did she came back? I will not act out on this anymore I'm exhausted so I walked passed her and head straight into the shower leaving her behind. But as soon as I opened the curtains, Camila's sitting right there in the toilet seat swinging her legs back and fort. Right! I will just pretend that I am not seeing her.

I went straight into the kitchen after getting dressed. I didn't see her that's good news. So I head straight into the fridge checking around, thinking she left by now. But when I opened the fridge she was there inside looking at me. I just didn't mind her she's saying something but I didn't pay attention. I just grabbed my beer and closed the door to shut her up.

Now, I'm sitting in the couch watching the Golden State Warriors Game that's on TV. Meanwhile, Camila is lying in her side with one hand supporting her head, in front of me on the top of her favorite mahogany table . God this woman I mean this ghost is irritating me and then she started to sing. She's belting out lines from the song of a play entitled, Annie.

"I love yah,"

"Tomorrow "

"You're only a day away"

"Tomorrow, tomorrow"

She kept on singing so I picked up the remote control to put the volume of the TV up but she's not giving up she started to sang even more louder. She's trying to irritate me and yes it was working.

"I love ya"

"Tomorrow"

"You're only a day away"

"Fine!" I shouted at her so I turned the TV off and took the paper and started reading. I thought she would stopped now but she started belting out again, louder than ever.

"The sun'll come out"

"Tomorrow"

"Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow"

Man I had enough of this childish attitude, it's already getting into my nerves.

"You know what? That's it." I told her angrily. "I've had it with you. I've tried to be nice, but now you're outta here!" I stood up from the chair and throw the paper in her face then walked away.

*************

I am so mad at Camila right now, I want her out of my life, I want her out of my house. I am so desperate right now so I decided to do whatever it takes to send her away.

So now here I am standing beside a priest who is trying to do exorcism.

"The power of Christ compels you!" The priest was stating loudly while whisking his holy water all over the place.

"The power of Christ compels you!" He repeated everything he's doing. Camila on the other hand is right there standing a meter away in from me with her arms crossed in her body and she just looked at the priest chuckling. Unbelievable!

"The power of Christ compels you!" He was now sprinkling the holy water everywhere but none of those hit Camila.

"He can't even see me."  Camila said to me chuckling with that infuriating look in her face.

"A little more left." I told the priest, so he did but Camila is already  walking away saying to me, "You're mopping that up." Pointing to all the water that was now scattered in the floor.

"More, more." I told the priest but I know it will never affect Camila in any way.

The following day I decided to call on some Fung Sui experts, if the exorcism didn't work for her maybe this one will do. So here I am sitting in the other side of the couch with a grumpy face while Camila sat down at the other end. She's not making this easier for me.

The Fung Sui masters are dancing all over the house performing their rituals. Then their head master approached me saying something in Chinese then started throwing fire everywhere.

"They're gonna set off the smoke detector." Camila retorted back. And after that the alarm went on and a shower of water was all over the house and they all started running outside the house. I just gave a sigh.

Now, I started calling some crazy guys in uniform, yeah they are like ghost busters with all the gadgets they started searching my house.

"Dad, we got it!" A younger dude in uniform said holding a detector machine near the mahogany table. A fat dude came near him holding a butter dish while trying to scoop something from the table like he caught something.

"All set, sir. We have the spirit." The fat dude told me while handing me the butter dish.

"Oh, wow a butter dish." Camila said who just suddenly appeared right next to me giving me chills.

"You sure?" I asked the man trying to pretend I believe him while giving mad side glances to Camila.

"Oh, definitely." He said back while I was giving him the questioning look. "I have him right here." He pointed his mouth to the butter dish.

"I'm gonna go give him a flush." And he headed into the bathroom and I heard the flush sound.

Meanwhile, Camila was chuckling beside me shaking her head. That's it I only had one option left, I need to call Ashlee, the girl from the bookstore.