The Plan

Lauren's POV

Lauren and Camila spent their last night together. The brunette asked her to lay down with her on bed and even though they weren't even physical it was enough for the both of them. She never felt connected to anyone before after her wife past away but Camila's presence was enough to send shivers to her spine and warm up her heart. She dreamed of her that night where she recalled everything that had happened to them she dose to slumber.

**flashback**

"You know in the hospital when you touched my hand?"  Camila asked me and I nodded back indicating that I remembered what happened in the hospital.

"I felt it. I mean, my spirit felt it. I don't know how. But I think if you could ever really touch me......I might wake up from all of this." She said back to her, she never left her eye away from me, it felt like we're breathing the same air.

All of a sudden, Lauren lifted her left hand just like she was about to take an oath and she closed her eyes. I realized what she wanted to do so I lifted my right and put it against the palm of her hands just like what happened in the garden where she brought me. And there it goes again the familiar feeling of electricity, our connection. "I can almost feel that." I admitted silently.

"Me too." Camila said back as we both opened our eyes at the same time, brown meets green once again.

"I think I know what my unfinished business is."  Camila said to her immediately our hands were still left in the same manner palm to palm.

"What?"  I replied with a shy smile.

And all she answered to me was, "YOU."

**end of flashback**

Lauren was Camila's mission, the brunette told her so. It was almost 7:30 in the morning she was awaken by chirping birds and the streaks of sunlight that entrance from the window. "Camila?" She muttered softly and turned to her side thinking that they sleep together last night. She opened her eyes slowly but the brunette wasn't there.

"Camila?!" She mouthed loudly, she remembered that today is the day that the brunette will be taken out from life support and immediately woke up from her sleepiness. "Camila?!" She shouted louder and get up immediately in a sitting position in the bed.

"I'm right here." She took a deep breath upon seeing the doctor who was seated in a sofa adjacent to her bed.

"Oh, good, good. I thought you were gone." She got up from the bed to face the young doctor. "Suddenly I know what I'm supposed to do, because this time I can do something." She had an idea how to save Camila from dying. She knew it was crazy but hoped that it would really work; Lauren could never afford to lose her.

"What are you talking about?" Camila asked her fervently while the architect was already in the washroom brushing her teeth.

"Camz, when we first met, I kept saying that you were dead." She admitted to the brunette right after she finished her bushing. She was now taking a clean shirt from the cabinet she didn't even bother changing her pants she thought there was no time. The clock is ticking for Camila's last hours.

"But it was me that was dead, and you brought me back. You saved me."

Yes Camila had saved me. I was a mess,  mopping myself, drowning in alcohol and stuffs because of feeling useless. But when she met her although they bicker at the beginning I realized that the brunette was all I needed to be saved.  She's all I needed to feel alive again, to feel in love again.

"And now it's my turn to save you."

"How?" Camila was clueless about what's going on inside my mind. I think the brunette was even mentally preparing herself to die. She doesn't have any idea how will I saved her from pits of dying which I will never permit to happen. They need to annihilate me first before her.