Chapter 9: A Cold Place

I went on the roller coaster in the gym and we claimed our 4th gym badge. We were mostly at a disadvantage but Warrior managed to beat Eleasa's Zebstrika. We headed on our way to route 5 when we came across the champion, Alder. I told him I was hoping to battle him when I got the last of my gym badges. He seemed eager when I told him that and that he would see me at the Pokemon Leauge when I was ready. I crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge, aka, the Charizard Bridge. I heard that Charizard was a rare pokemon not found in Unova, but I'm still hoping to see one someday maybe.I finally reached Driftveil City when I ran  into Cheren talking to the city's gym leader, Clay. 

"Oh hey Ari, Clay here says that Team Plasma escaped the city," 

"WHAT?! Alright, then I'll help ya if ya need any then!" 

"Now that's the kind of spirit!" said Clay as he slapped me on the shoulder. 

I collapsed onto the ground and Clay walked off. 

"Where do you think Team Plasma might be?" Cheren asked as he helped me up. 

"Dunno. Is there like a storage or a warehouse of something around here?" 

"Yea, but it's too cold. Its called the Cold Storage, but I don't want to go there though." 

"Oh toughen up Cheren! A little cold ain't nothing to me!" 

"Yea to you. But to me it is." 

"Then why don't we go there together then?" 

"Uh, ok." 

We headed off to the Cold Storage. It was cold alright but Blaze heated things up and then we finally got to the place where Team Plasma was hiding. Me and Cheren battled them and then Clay and some workers came and took them into police custidy, or something like that. I headed off to the gym when there was Ghesis outside taking back the members who got arrested by Clay and his workers. I walked past them without looking just in case if one of the grunts recnized me for some reason. 

I went into the gym and Warrior washed away all of the trainers, literally. He also burned them because of his new attack Scald, which apparently is boiling water. I even managed to defeat all of Clay's pokemon with Warrior too. His Palpitoad, Krookodile, and Excadrill were no match for him. With my next gym badge, I headed to Route 6 and Chargestone cave. When I got there, there was some sort of web. Clay told me that something like that would be here and gave me the TM for Bulldoze to teach to one of my pokemon to get rid of it. I taught it to Archie and I went inside of the cave.