4

"Sonya! Wake up!"

"Ten more minutes!" I grumble, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Master will be mad if we are late! He wants to meet with you an i in a few minutes!"

"Let him wait and me sleep!"

The blankets are stripped off of me, leaving me cold in my tank top and shorts.

'Sonya. Wake up."

I peak through one eye and see Sabra standing over me, arms crossed and fully dressed.

"Fine." I sit up just in time to catch the ball of clothes she hurls at me. I change into the clothes and follow Sabra down the hall to Blake's office.

I knock on the door and wait for a "come in." We enter and Blake's intoxicating smell washes over me. I look at Blake and he smiles slightly.

"Sabra. Mi amor. How are you today?" Blake smiles and motions to two chairs in front of him. Sabra sits, but I remain standing.

"Doing good, Master." Sabra replies.

"Fine, Blake." I say, nonchalantly. Blake raises an eyebrow, while Sabra looks at me, weirdly. "What?"

Sabra coughs. "Master." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, no. I will not call you Master, Blake." I meet his gaze. He growls and glares at me. I don't back down.

"Fine." He huffs. "Anyways, I wanted to give you two different chores." I growl, but he continues. "Your workday will start at twelve and go until six. You will eat dinner with my men and I. Then you are to go to your new room. When one of you are in heat," he looks at me," You are to tell me. Then, you will be excused from chores, until your heat is over. You are free to roam the castle. Your new chores are on these papers." He hands us each a sheet of paper. "Sonya, we will have a meeting today at three o'clock. You both are excused from chores today." With that, we leave.

"Sonya. Is he doing this because you are his mate?" Sabra questions when we are hopefully out of earshot.

"Probably. That is why I am going to continue my old chores as well. I will go to the meeting at three, though. You don't have to do our old chores if you don't want to." I head downstairs to the laundry room. I start a load of laundry and start folding what was in the dryer.

"Sonya. Master didn't give us these chores. We shouldn't be down here! He will be furious!" I roll my eyes at Sabra.

"Let him be furious. I was the one who decided to do this. Go ahead and do your other chores." I continue doing laundry.

"Sonya...I only have one chore." I hum in reply. "It's to watch over you." I growl and grab the paper she is staring at.

On it is written:

Watch Sonya. Do not allow any male to look at her, talk to her, or take her on a date. Do not leave her side. Do not allow her to be harmed in any way.

"Guess I need to have a talk with my mate." I hand her the paper back and start walking upstairs. I follow Blake's scent to the conference room.

"Hello, bellissimo." His voice almost calms me.

"Her only chore is to watch me!"

"Neonata, does that upset you?" His voice is teasing.

"Yes! I am not a baby! I can handle myself and if I want to talk to a guy or look at a guy other than you, then I will!" I stomp my foot in frustration.

He growls at me. "Sonya, I am trying to control myself, but you make it very hard. We made a deal and unless you want me to break it, I recommend you do as I say."

"But you actually don't care about me! Who would want me, right? Who would want someone who has nothing to offer?! Not the King! No, he doesn't want his mate! He prefers his mistresses over his mate! I hate you! I didn't even want to be your mate. I wanted to kill you!" I turn on my heels and head to the door.

Right before I close the door, Blake pipes up. "You're wrong. I can prove it to you."

I scoff. "Yeah, right."

"I got rid of my mistresses last night. I only want you. Nobody else."

I scoff. "Whatever. I don't care."

"Maldicion! Sonya, why don't you get it!" Blake grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest. "Te quiero, hermosa. Te quiero. Te necesito. Eres mi vido."

"I don't know a thing you just said, but I am still mad." I push myself away from him.

"I love you, beautiful. I love you. I need you. You are my life."

"Meeting is about to start. You might want to tell your cooks to start preparing for dinner." I turn and leave the room.

Hey, Guys! So, unexpected update! Sorry it's short. So, I've got news! 

So, I am really energetic at school and I am not afraid to embarrass myself, unless it's in front of a lot of people. Well, homecoming is coming up and one of my friends said yes to a guy who made a shirt that says "Homecoming?" She wasn't sure if he was serious, so I was going to ask him. 

I walk over to the guy and go, "Yo! (Guy's name)! What's up?" He is sitting with his friends and they stare at me for like 5 seconds. Remind you, I am already red as can be. In those 5 seconds, i notice this really hot guy. I'm thinking to myself, "Great Job! Embarrass yourself in front of him! 5 points for stupidity!" Guess who decides to speak?

If you guessed Hot Guy, you are correct! He goes and says, "Hey, what's your name?" Innocent question right?

Guess what I do.

I speed walk away as fast as I can and go to my friends. It even gets to the point where I start crying. I didn't even tell him my name... But, I found out his name and his facebook, but I didn't friend him, I'm scared it would be weird or something.

Main point of this story. I guess I have a crush.

Worst part is that we will be moving soon so... :(