15

I woke up with a throb between my legs. Blake's arm was draped over my waist and I had to pee. "Blake." I shook his arm. "Blake!" I whisper-shouted. He groaned and pulled me closer. "Blake. I have to pee." He grunted and pulled me on top of him. He opened one eye.

"Only if I get a kiss." His voice was husky from sleep.

"Nope. Now let me go so I can pee." Blake growled lowly, practically pulling me into himself.

His eyes were black. He crushed his lips against mine, forcefully, flipping our positions. "Blake! I have to pee!"

"Fine." Blake moved from on top of me. I stood up, wincing from the pain. Immediately, I was scooped into a pair of arms. "What hurts, bellissimo?"

I groaned. "Can't I pee?"

"You're hurt. Where?" He scanned my body.

"Nowhere, now let me down." I slapped his chest until he set me down.

I ran to my bathroom and did my business. The sound of something hitting the window made me jump. As I opened the window, a rock hit me. It had a little note taped to it.

Watch Out. I'm coming for you. -T

I reread the note and closed the window. Who's T, Lexi?

I don't know, Sonya.

Should we warn Blake?

No! He will go Alpha on us and won't let us out of his sight.

I nodded and set the note down. I washed my hands and opened the door. Blake was waiting for me.

"Good morning, beautiful." My cheeks flushed red and I hid behind a curtain of hair. His arms wrapped around my waist. What's gotten into you, Sonya? You've never reacted this way.

"Good morning." I unwrapped his arms from around my waist, against his wishes. "We've got work today, right?"

He grunted. "Yeah, I guess so. I've gotta shower. Wanna join?"

I glared at him playfully. "Well...." I drug out, teasing him. I ran my finger down his chest. "No." I pushed him gently into the bathroom and closed the door quickly.

I heard his growls emanating from behind the door. "Clock's ticking, Blake. We need to be ready by noon and it's almost twelve." He grunted. A minute later, I heard the shower start and stepped away from the door. I went to the closet and searched through it. Today was my first official day as a mated she-wolf.

I wanted to tease Blake a little, so I picked a skin tight, black strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline that ends just under my most precious area. I picked a pair of matching black heels to go with it. I heard the shower stop and grabbed the dress and heels and a towel. I stood outside the door. Five minutes passed and nothing happened.

"Blake? You dead?" I joked. The door opened and Blake stood in front of me, growling dangerously.

"What the f**k is this?"