7

Blake's POV

I hurt her.

My mate.

My other half.

She will never forgive me. I could see the pain in Sonya's eyes when I turned around. I could tell that she wanted to kill me. I am glad that she is back though. I would rather live with her mad at me than her not being... well... her.

I'm glad she beat me up. I mean, I guess I kind of deserved it. She did want her personal space. I did force some things on her. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. My cuts and bruises have already healed.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in."

Sonya walks in. My breath catches and I smile. "Blake, before you say or do anything, Iamsorry." She rushes out,

"Bellissimo, what was that? Slow down please." I stand up and walk over to her.

She makes a frustrated groan. "I said. I am sorry." She looks at the floor and fumbles with her fingers.

I tilt her head up, wanting to look into her enticing brown eyes. "Neonata, do not apologize for anything." I lean forward a little. "You do not have to apologize for it should be I who apologizes." Her breathing turns shaky.

"W-why should you apologize?" I wrap my other arm around her and pull her closer to me.

"For what I am about to do." I lean closer towards her. Her eyes close.

"What are you about to do?" Her voice is barely above a whisper.

"This." I capture her lips with mine. I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance, but she denies me. I growl quietly and pinch her butt. She gasps and I stick my tongue in her mouth, enjoying the taste of her. She wraps her legs around me and I hold her up, backing her up against the wall.

I break our kiss and start kissing her neck. When I reach a spot on her neck, she gasps. I nip the skin there and will my canines not to extend. This will be the spot I will mark her and make her mine. I work my way back up to her lips and kiss her again. This time, she is the one to pull away.

"I-i'm sorry. I-i've got to go." Sonya untangles her holds on me and starts to walk away.

"Sonya." She turns. "I regret nothing." I smile. She shakes her head and leaves me here, sexually frustrated. Damn that girl.

I go to my bed and lay down. I stay like that until I hear a knock on the door. "Come in."

The chef walks in, Sonya right behind him. Her skin is tinted pink and her lips a little swollen from our kisses. My God, she is beautiful.

"Yes, Neonata?" I stare at her, hoping to will her over to my bed, so that we could just lay down and kiss all night long.

Sonya nods to the chef and he smiles at her. I growl. Nobody should be smiling at my mate!

"Sir, Miss Sonya-"

"Queen Sonya." I interrupt.

"Yes. Sorry. Queen Sonya has asked me to invite you downstairs for a surprise. She had asked me to make it specially for you." The chef smiles. I nod.

"Well, can you tell Queen Sonya, that I would like her to dress in her best dress and accompany her downstairs. For, I, too, have a surprise."

Sonya's face reddens and she nods once and scurries off, leaving the chef and I. I walk over to the chef and hold him by the throat. "If you ever look at her or smile at her like that again, i swear on Sonya's life that I will end you. Do you understand?" The chef's face turns a dark shade of purple and he nods. "Good." I let him go. "Now what is this surprise that you have prepared?"