20

I head upstairs and close the door to my room. "My little Rion James." I rubbed my swollen stomach and smiled.

Blake walks in and smiles at me. "Sorry, baby. Are you ready?" I stare at Blake as he scurries around the room, changing.

"No." I whisper. Blake freezes and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He walks over to me. "What's wrong?"

"You missed it. Look at the time."

Blake frantically checks his watch. "No. No. You said it was at two. It is only one forty."

"Your highness? You're needed in the conference room."

"Not right now, Sam. I am busy." Blake growls.

"But, Sir-"

"I said not right now." Blake snaps. Sam leaves and I take a seat on the bed.

"Just go. You missed it. There's nothing you can do."

Blake kneels in front of me, resting his head in his hands. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It doesn't matter." I run my fingers through his hair.

His arms wrapped around my stomach. Kisses sprinkled my stomach and I couldn't hold back the giggles that escaped.

"Did you find out what it is?" Blake ceased his attacks on my stomach.

"Rion James." I watch Blake's facial expression. Bella helped me narrow down choices for names on the ride home. She liked James and I liked Rion.

Blake smiled and planted another kiss on my stomach. "Perfect."

"You've got a meeting to get to. I will be fine. I promise." I kissed his forehead and moved back on the bed. "I'm just gonna take a quick nap. Wake me when you get back."

"Ok, baby. Soon, I will be able to spend all the time in the world with you. I promise. I love you." Blake left and I fell asleep, hand on my stomach.

***

I run down the hall, running from something. My hand unconsciously protecting my stomach. I hear footsteps behind me, closing in. I shift, shredding my clothes. A pain splits through me, spreading out from my stomach.

"Got her now, T." I look around, finding myself surrounded.

Tarea steps out of the group of men. He smiles and slips a silver collar around my neck. Immediately, I shift back, the collar tightening around my neck.

"So, the devil spawn is forming inside you? I told you that you will have MY child, not the devil's spawn. You will pay." He lands a punch on my stomach. I let out a cry and curl into a fetal position. A kick to my side sends me sprawling.

I cry out as the beating continues.

"I am coming, Sonya. Keep an eye out. You and your precious son are doomed and nobody, not even that mate of yours can save you."

***

I wake up, the dream replaying in my mind. Blake lays beside me, his breathing becoming rapid. Blake whimpers and I start to worry.

"Blake. Blake. Wake up." I shake him.

"Don't touch her!" Blake bolts out of bed and takes a defensive stance in front of it. His eyes sweep the room for any sign of a threat.

"Blake? Are you ok?" I whisper.

He nods curtly and sits on the bed. I reach for his hand and he tenses. His back is facing me, so I release his hand and wrap my arms around his neck from behind. He stands up and I giggle as I limply hold on to him.

"Honey, please get off of me." I shake my head and he reaches for my arms. He tries to break my grip, forcing me off. I plop onto the bed and smile at him as he turns around.

"I love you, hubby."

"I love you too, Princess."

"How much?" I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"I would give up my title for you." He answers seriously.

"I would never ask that of you. I promise." I sit on my knees in front of him.

"Do you want to go out today?" Blake changes the subject. Easily.

"Yes!" I smile at him. I grab his hand and drag him out of our room. "Invite Shaun and Ronnie, please?" Blake smiles and nods.

"And their mates?"

"And their mates." I smile and close the door, locking it.

I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my body. I dried off, shaved, and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into the walk-in closet and sat on the bench in it. I looked around and smiled. I grabbed a black off-the-shoulder crop top with "whatever" in bold white letters. I grabbed a matching black maxi skirt. I paired it with black flats and black nail polish. Finally, I swiped on some bright red lipstick and a jean jacket. My baby bump just showed in the space between the skirt and crop top.

I opened the door to the closet and nearly have a heart attack.

"Long time, no see, Sonya. You ready to go?"