Trophies

Robyn POV

"I want to do something tonight" It's been a few days since the incident and I wanted to go out.

"Like where?" Aubrey as well hasn't had much fun. He spent most of his time at the studio or taking care of me. It was very generous but I couldn't hold him back all the time.

"How about.......the club?" I was hesitant to ask.

"Club E 11 Even?"

"Yes"

"Alright get ready, we can leave in about an hour" He said checking his time.

It was around 11:30 at night so one of us had to stay sober.

I went upstairs to get ready. 50 minutes later I had full face night coverage makeup and dressed in Aubrey's white tuxedo shirt. I had my hair up in a messy bun and topped it off with white heels and a white purse.

I went downstairs to already meet Aubrey there.

"Damn Princess" he said getting up.

"I guessed you don't look bad yourself" I replied blushing. He had on black jeans, a black revenge/summer sixteen shirt, black timberlands and a gold chain.

'You ready?"

"Yeah"

We headed out to his bugatti and got inside.

"So how are we going to plan this out" He asked.

"I'll drive us back home" I said confidently. Then he started to laugh. But noooo not some normal laugh. He laughed LOUDLY.

I turned to face him. "What, WHAT IS SOOOO FUNNY????"

"Robs, you? Drive? After a night at the club? You can't be serious."

"Well I am" I pouted.

'Robby you were barely sober this morning, you will be wasted after tonight. You can barely stay sober after any night at the club."

"Actually I can thank you very much."

"Rob" I was about to protest more but my mind came to a conclusion that he was right.

"Fine, fine but I want you to have fun too"

"Don't worry about me I just want YOU to have a good time, Mel will watch you."

I smiled at how he would stay sober just for me. I know its corny but it's pleasing. I guess I was in my thoughts for a while because the next moment we were already at the club. We got out the car and shoved through paparazzi's. I had no idea how they found out we would be clubbing here. But it was probably because since Aubrey's summer sixteen tour was coming up this was on the clubs that an after party would be hosted at. Or because they saw the OVO crew and Mel come in here. Anyways we FINALLY got into the V.I.P section and greeted the OVO crew and Mel.

"Hey guys" I shouted over the music so they could hear me.

"What's up", "Hey girl" They all greeted back.

About 10 minutes in I already noticed some girls eyeing Aubrey. Thank God Careless Whispers by George Micheal came on so I would slow dance with Aubs.

I grabbed his beard and while we danced, we whispered to each other.

"Time can never mend" I sang. He smiled at me, I knew he loved when I sang.

"Hey babe I'm going to get us some more drinks"

'Alright be careful and can you get me a water bottle please?"

"Yeah" I made my way over to the bar.

"Excuse me can I have a double shot of vodka with lime, Spiced Rum Milk punch, and a water bottle please"

'Coming right up" The white bartender said without looking towards me.

'Here you OMGGGGGG YOUR RIHANNA!" She squealed.

"Haha yes I am" I smiled at her. "Can I pleasee take a picture with you". "Of course". SHe whipped out her phone and snapped like 200 pictures. "Thank you so much" "No problem" I gave her a short smile. "So um my drinks?". "Oh yea sorry" I took my drinks and started my way back to the V.I.P section. As I got closer I saw the same girl eyeing Aubrey earlier all over him. I picked up my pace. "Oh hell no" I quickly took a sip of my vodka and set it on the V.I.P table.

"What the fuck is this?" I said pointing at the two.

"Well even though your boy toy said he's no available its obvious your not satisfying him so now I'm here to fill in the missing lust". The little bitch spoke up.

"What? Hol-"

"Excuse me bitch" I said cutting off Aubrey. "You better back the fuck up and go to your little stripper pole before I beat the leaving hell out of you."

"Babe chill down" Oh so now he was trying to back this little UGHHHHH.

"NO SHUT UP DRAKE" I yelled at him. I wasn't playing around at this point anymore.

I heard Melissa trying to calm me down but I wasn't listening. "Kameron, lets go" A tall middle aged man came towards us. It was dark so I couldn't really see anyones face.

"No this little hoe wants to fight" Kameron said getting even closer to me, closing the gap between us. Aubrey tried to speak up but the guy cut him off.

"Hey man you better get yo girl"

I had enough of this. "Do you know who the fuck I am?"

The guy came a bit closer to get a clearer view of me. "OHHH yea you the girl that guy beat the brains out of. Such a shame I couldn't join the fun.