Trophies 2

"Such a shame I couldn't join in on the fun."  He started to laugh. Who the hell says those kinds of things? I looked to Rih and saw she was about to cry but continue to argue with the other female. 

"Drizzy, I bet you were so mad she left you all those years ago." That's when my blood started to boil. 

"Rihanna come to my crib we have wires" He winked at her. That's when I had enough. My fist connected with his jaw. And all hell broke loose. Everyone was crowding around while Chubbs tried to pry me off the guy. A few seconds later, the whole OVO crew finally yanked me off. I was beyond mad at this point.

"DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT HER LIKE THAT IN YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING LIFE" I yelled.

I looked over to see Melissa, Robyn's best friend running towards Robyn. She attempted to claw Rob off Kameron but she couldn't. She had a tight grip on Kameron's hair and kept repeatedly punching her face. Shit. I knew if I didn't get her off, this would turn into something worse. It would be all over the media and can result into charges. I had to get her off.

I pushed through the crowd to where the brawl was happening.

"Rih come on" But she didn't listen. She just kept slapping and punching. I grabbed her by her waist. 

"Rih lets go" She didn't budge. I started walking backwards but she just dragged the girl with her. I looked over to Mel telling her to get the cars ready. 

"RIHANNA" I yelled to her. I yanked her around when I noticed she immediately loosened her grip.

She stormed out with me and Chubbs right behind her. The OVO crew made the paparazzi's move out the way. I put Robyn in the passengers seat and locked the car knowing she would run out and fight more.

 I put Robyn in the passengers seat and locked the car knowing she would run out and fight more

"You good?" Chubbs asked noticing the big bruise I had on my cheek. 

"Yeah". Mel walked up to us. "I cleared the situation, is Robs ok?"

"Not sure but I don't thinks she wants to see anyone right now, she's still heated. Just visit her tomorrow, I'll call y'all later.

"Alright good night" They made their way back to their car.

I sighed and made my way back to my car. I got into it and started the engine up.

We started our way towards her house. The silence was deathening but was soon broken by her. "Sorry" she spoke up.

"Mhm" I was still a bit pissed off.

'Aubrey'

"Hm?'

"I love you" she whispered.

I sighed, I knew what she was trying to do, but I couldn't always baby her. We finally pulled up to her house. I didn't have to stay knowing she sobered up quickly.

"Your not coming?" She asked sadly.

"No" 

"Aubrey I said I was fucking sorry"

She wanted to get her way again.

"O mah gawsh" She said in her bajan accent. She turned on her flashlight to examine my bruise. "Aubs fuck are you okay?"

"Rih I'm fine, I'll call you tomorrow, goodnight"

"Fine" She slammed my car door and disappeared into her home.

I was halfway too my own house until I got a sickening feeling that told me something wasn't right. Something told me to turn back to Robyn's house. I wasn't super far so I listened to my self conscious and turned around.

I finally got to her house as fast as I could and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I called her phone.

No answer.

I decided to turn the knob, and the door opened. Robyn never leaves her door unlocked.

"ROBYN?" I called out as my voice echoed through the darkened home. My mood shifted; I shut the door behind me and walked upstairs.

"ROBS?" I called out again, now my stomach was twisting and turning. I felt something bad.

I walked into her bedroom and saw a light coming from her master bathroom.

I tried to open it up but it was locked. I twisted the door knob all the way around and busted the door open. 

What I saw before my eyes was complete terror.