Star67

I stayed up super late that night. I waited until 2 a.m to get out of bed, careful not to wake Robyn up. I called Chubbs, OB, Melissa, and Leandrea. I had to get to the bottom of this. It hurt me to see Rih going through any type of pain. I made sure I still had the photos of evidence and robs cuts just incase, even though it was painful and difficult to do.

Within 20 minutes of their arrival everyone was surrounded in the living room sitting on the couches.

"So let me get this straight" Leandrea started with her bajan accent. "You dropped off Robyn, and you came back like 30 minutes or whatever later to find her in a pool of her own blood in the tub, you woke her up and she started to act off. You inspected and found clues to come to a conclusion, that it was staged to make it look like a suicide attempt; the prime suspect is Travis?"

"Yes you are correct" I took a sip of my room temperature water. 

"Wow" Chubbs chimed in.

I looked at everyone's shocked eyes but noticed how Melissa was being extra quiet and avoiding eye contact.

"Melissa?" She looked up. "Are you ok?"

She cleared her throat "Its just that everyone she's been with has been with in the past has hurt her and I'm just afraid for her. She's very stubborn and won't listen until it gets to the point where it's too late." She said in a scarred voice.

I couldn't disagree knowing I have had to deal with Robyn's stubbornness many times before.

"Melissa I will never ever in my life do anything to hurt Robyn. She's my life, I love her way too much" And it was true. When she left me for Chris because she didn't know what she wanted it stung me.

Robyn POV

I woke to hear multiple voices coming from downstairs. I got up feeling very dizzy and drowsy. I walked downstairs and turned to the hallways going towards the main living room.

"Robyn?" I heard a deep voice. I entered the living room. "Robs?" I heard again.

"Aubrey?" I saw him and ran to him jumping and pulling him close. He chuckled "Yeah sweetie, It's me", he wrapped his arms around me and carried me to the couch setting me on his lap. I looked around. "What are they doing here? And you?, "Whats happening" I started to get frustrated and pulled my hair.

"No, no baby stop" Aubrey guided my hands back down. 

"Can I not get a hi bitch" I looked to see Mel, Le, Chubbs and a guy I wasn't very familiar with. "MEL, LE" I jumped off Aubrey's lap and bolted my way to them. "HI!" I smiled and hugged them tightly. I made my way to Chubbs who was sitting besides Mel, "Hey Rih" he said returning the hug I gave him, but not to tight knowing Aubrey would get a little ticked off.

"Damnnnn you finer in person" The unfamiliar guy with red hair and a red beard spoke up.

"Hey, Hey slow down" I heard Aubrey saying getting up. I laughed at his jealous remark. "And you are?"

"OB Brian, mah lady" Then I stepped back. The horrible memories from last night came flooding back. 

"My lady" I whispered, I could feel everyone staring at me with confusing worried faces. I took a small step back again. "Robyn?" I heard Aubrey's distant voice.

Then I fell into buff, strong arms and my eyes flashed darkness.

Aubrey POV

"Fuck OB what did you do?" I caught Robyn right on time while Melissa went to fetch water.

"I don't know man, all I said was I'm OB Brian my lady" He said confused.

"Fuck"

"Here pour it on her face" I grabbed the water from Melissa and splashed the ice cold water on Robyn's face.

She immediately woke up. 

"Princess" I picked her up and sat her on my lap softly again. "Tell us what happened yesterday night " I said calmly careful not to scare her.

She started breaking down and rested her face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back softly up and down.

"Shhhh, its okay baby girl"

"Aubrey" She sobbed

"Robs you need to tell us, I lifted her face. "Please." I wiped the tears that were flooding on her face. 

"We-well" She stuttered, "We went to the club a-" I chortled. "No Robs I mean after I dropped you off"

She started to explain everything as we just sat and looked at her dumbfounded. My anger started to come but I had to stay calm to keep Robyn sane.

I spotted Robyn's phone and grabbed it. "Earlier when you were asleep we agreed we should call.....Him. I despised him so greatly I could barely say his name. Saying his name would leave a bitter taste in my FRESHLY cleaned mouth ;). 

"No I don't think that's a good idea" Rih reached for her phone.

"We can do star 67" I assured her.

"Brand new Beretta, can't wait to let it go" Robs started singing and humming my song star67. I smiled. 

"Wait how about we use a different phone, we don't want to be Robyn at risk" OB said. I thought about it and nodded. "My phone?" 

"No, I have an extra phone I always bring for no reason, we can use it" He handed me an old Iphone. I looked through Robyn's contact to find his name, I guessed she never deleted his number.

I dialed *67 and copied his number onto the old iphone.

I pressed call and we waited and waited eagerly, then..

"Hello?"

Yes I know guys it's been awhile, a lot has been going on so I apologize. And just to say, all or at least most of the chapter names are Rihanna and/or Drake songs in case you haven't noticed ;)