Wu-Tang Forever

"Fuck this shit" I went out and went to the living room...

"Okay thanks bye guys" I went back inside, it was about 6 pm and time for them to leave. I closed; locked the door and made my way back to my princess.

Rob's POV

As soon as I saw Aubrey walking in I got excited and curious.

"Babe what was that all about?" I said sitting up.

"Everyone is gone now, it's just us" He came closer and laid on the bed. I could've sworn I saw him wink. "Now where were we".

I smirked as I was reminded about the failed kiss. I leaned down and pecked his lips, he immediately deepend the kiss. Shortly after, things were getting heated, he took off all my clothes except my panties I broke the kiss gasping for softly for air. I felt a finger touch my clit through the fragile lace fabric of my panties. I looked down to see Aubrey looking in aw and smirking. He licked my thighs and played around with my panties. The teasing started to irritate my throbbing hairless vagina.

"Baby don't be such tease" I frowned as I got wetter and wetter. "Please...fuck" But just without warning I felt my panties being ripped off and his talented, fat, long tongue licking my pussy. "Fuck oh Gawd" I moaned lightly as I pushed his fresh hair cut head deeper. The next thing I felt was something inside me. "AUBREY!" I couldn't take the pleasure and pain anymore. His tongue, fingers, and teeth eating me up. He took off his pants and continued.

Aubrey's POV

I licked and fingered her pussy while biting lightly on her clit occasionally. I felt her walls closing in on my thick caramel fingers, she was almost there. I suddenly got an idea in my head. I took my fingers out and slid upward to kiss her heart shaped lips. "Wha-? Oh go-...AUBREY WHAT THE HELL I WAS ALMOST THERE" She started whining.

"Almost where?" I questioned.

"Almo-" I slammed my dick into her as she screamed out my name and shook violently. I kept going until I was almost there was well.

"God damn baby your tight" I kept slamming to her, listening to her screams and moans. "Jeez your loud" I put my hand over her lips but she bit my head and clawed my back. I slammed one more time and came inside her. "Fuck robs"

" I love you" I panted and fell on her. I kissed her and calmed her down.

"I love-" I slammed into her again and with that..

"Too" She fell asleep.

I pulled out of her and laid a soft kiss on her cheek and feel asleep.

You guys the next chapters might be weird and like out of order or something but bare with me it's been a while SORRRRYYY!