Star67 Pt.2

"Hello" A cheap voice answered.

I looked over and noticed how Robs eyes went blank. I pressed mute.

"Baby?" I tapped her.

"Babe, come on" She started to shake.

I looked in front of me to our friends and saw faces of sorriness. "Guys can you just talk to him while I go calm her down and see what's wrong?"

"Yeah sure" Mel said, glancing at her best friend.

I handed the phone over and took Robs upstairs. I opened her room door and laid her on the bed. She immediately latched back on me. I smiled, "Robs, baby, tell me what's wrong"

Silence.

"Robyn." I started to get annoyed that she wouldn't open up to me.

"I just" she whispered, "I'm scared"

"Babe, scared of what?"

"Aubrey he won't leave until he gets what he wants,.....I..I saw him with Chris." Her lips started to whimper meaning she was on the verge of crying.

"With Chris?" What the hell? I thought Chris was back in jail since he basically goes back every single year.

"Yeah" She cuddled closer to me.

I was still trying to comprehend what she said. What the fuck is Chris and Travis trying to achieve messing with my baby. She honestly didn't do anything to earn all of this....trash.

"When did you see them? Do you know what they were doing?"

"No it was a few weeks after the OVO Fest and I was walking when I noticed Travis and Chris talking in a cafe then I just started walking faster to my car" She explained.

"Was this before or after you ended things with him?"

"Before."

"Robyn do you know what he tried to do to you last night?"

"Um well, I told y'all what happened before I blacked out but that was about all I'm aware of."

"Robs when I came back to your home,  it looked like to attempted to kill yourself baby girl."

"But I didn't?"

"I know, I inspected it and obviously he tried to make it look like a suicide. Plus you never leave your door unlocked. Look at your wrist."

She look at me confused and that's when I had a feeling she wasn't going to take this easy, but she would have to find our sooner or later. She slowly raised her arm and stared deeply into the cuts she didn't create or want. "What, Why, Oh my..." She traced over them with her other finger. She started to cry at that point and all I could do was comfort her. It hurt me so bad to see her go through something she didn't deserve. It absolutely broke me to see my princess cry. I suddenly had an idea, I brought her arm up to my lips and kissed every scar and cut she had. Once I was done I held her even closer to me and we stayed like that for a very long time just enjoying each others warmth. I decided to speak up...

"Robyn I want to you to know I'm here, I'll protect you, I'll love you, they or NO ONE will do ANYTHING to you as long as I'm here."

"You promise?" She looked up to me with a tear wanting to fall out.

"I promise" I wiped the tear the most likely accidentally fell out and held her hand.

"Your going to be safe and okay." I leaned in for a kiss, but was suddenly interuppted by a knock on the door. I heard her grunt and I chuckled knowing she wanted that kiss. I groaned and went to open the door but when I did...no one was there.

Fuck this shit.