Consideration

It's been a week since the whole incident and Robyn has become more and more distant with me. I called up Mel and Chubbs to get some ideas of what to do to help us. They both said take her out but they wanted me to find something out myself so that was about all I could get from them. I decided to take her on a trip to Dubai. A new romantic scenery will help cheer her up hopefully. I booked to flight for tomorrow morning.

"ROBYN?" I called out. No response.

"Robyn?" I went upstairs and opened the door to her room. There she was staring at the wall. I sighed, its been like this for days.

"Baby" I said sitting down. "Pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow".

That shook her up quick.

"What?, Why?, What the heck? Who said you can do that? Wh-"

I placed a kiss on her lips to shut her up. "Chill" I said softly.

"Plus you haven't been yourself ever since, I just wanted to do something nice".

"No."

"Yes."

"I want ice cream".

"Only if you go with me"

"Fine"

I got up cheering and placing multiple kisses on her face.

"Okay, okay, now get me my ice cream".

Even though she was so stubborn and had a fast mind change I loved her just the way she was. I considered her to be the love of my life.

"Chocolate Cheesecake flavored!"

"I know what to do".

Pretty short but it's building up, and yes her favorite desserts are cheesecake and chocolate ice cream lmao. - Liz