Chapter 12

Updated picture of Malika (mimi)

2 months later...

Ivanna P.O.V.

"Good Morning baby"

"Good Morning Courtney"

"What time is you and Chi's grande opening?"

"At 3 why?"

"uhmm.... Uhhh.."

"Spit the shit out Courtney"

"I won't be able to come. Marquel and I have some shit to do"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen.

"Ivanna you mad at me?"

"Hell yeah I am mad at you"

"Look I'm sorry it's really important"

"Whatever"

He tried to grab my waist.

"Don't touch me"

"Babe"

I went into our room and through on some uggs and grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I didn't see Courtney and I didn't care where the hell he was. I went to Old Navy because I needed a bright teal/turquoise cardigan for graduation. I found it and went to the cash register to check out.

I checked out and headed to the shoe store. I just felt like shopping. I bought a pair of black wedges to wear, I didn't want to go home but I had to.

When I got back home his ass wasn't there, of course. Oh well I needed to start going to get ready because this was going to be a all day project. I went upstairs and ran a bath and soaked for about and hour. I then got up and washed my hair while I was in the shower. I was so relaxed after all of that. I dried my self off and out on one of Courtney's big shirts.

After I finished flat ironing my hair I pulled it back into a ponytail. it was now 12:00 and I needed a nap.

I woke up at 1:15 and picked out my outfit to wear. I grabbed my cardigan and paired it with a fitted black pencil skirt, a loose sheer white button down shirt and my wedges. I laid everything on the bed and went to Beat my face and add curls to my hair.

After all of that it was time to put my clothes on. I went to my jewelry stand and grabbed a gold cuff bracelet, a statement piece peach colored necklace and my gold earrings. I sprayed myself with Blush by Victoria Secret. I slipped my wedges on and snapped it up for instagram. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed outside to go pick up Chianna.

When I picked her up my boo was looking bad. She had on a tight red pencil skirt, some red bottoms, a black loose shirt, a white blazer and some black and gold jewelry.

When we arrived people were already there. There was a business next to ours but it wasn't open. I want to see who is next to us but, I guess we will find out later. Chianna and I walked around and greeted people as we opened the doors to our new hair salon, Chivanna's (I couldn't think of anything else lol). We had little a appetizer's, deserts, and plenty of wine.

Courtney P.O.V.

Marquel and I really did have stuff to do. Our barbershop is right next door to the girls hair salon. we had to go sign the papers for it and then we had to go and help out my boy Rico. I can't believe somebody would take my god daughter. I am bringing Marquel with me because he got experience in the streets.

"You ready Quel because these niggas here in H-Town brutal"

"Yeah nigga I might have lived in the fucking country but those niggas didn't have no type of heart"