Chapter 11

Picture of Grace to your right

Faith P.O.V.

“What the fuck you doin here”

“I work here hoe”

“JAZMINA SHUT YO DAMN MOUTH AND IF YOU CALL MY GIRL OUT HERE NAME AGAIN I WILL FUCK YOU UP”

I smiled at her and she sat there stunned.

“So this is her Rodney”

“Yeah that’s her”

“Look Bitch this man right here is mine. Not yours Okay? I don’t share and next time you put your hands on him I will fuck you up but worse okay Bitch? Also you here to work and make him money not to be a hoe and try to fuck the boss. That’s pathetic you worthless hoe. If you can’t get no dick then you need to buy you some because begging for it or trying to fuck your boss is real sorry. UNDERSTAND”

She shook her head that she did.

“See I’m usually a nice person but when you want to fuck other women’s men then we have a problem”

She just sat there and stared as I sat on the edge of Rodney’s desk.

“Do you think she understands babe?”

“Naw I don’t think so”

“Can I borrow smokey please?”

“Anything for my baby”

He got up and went to his safe and pulled a gun out. He walked over to the edge of his desk where I was sitting and placed it in my hand. He kissed me and tried to pull away but I pulled him back for a little longer. I broke the kiss and stood in front of her. I silenced the gun. This bitch looked so fuckin scared. I laughed.

“Cat got your tongue”

I pointed the gun at her and cocked it.

“No no no please don’t kill me I won’t ever do it again. I’m so sorry Please don’t kill me I have a daughter that needs me. I am just trying to make money. PLEASE”

“You weren’t crying when you was trying to suck my man’s dick were you?”

“I didn’t know I’m sorry just please spare my life”

 I walked closer to her and placed the gun right between her eyes.

“This is my man. Touch him again and I will pull the trigger. Do you understand?” I said through gritted teeth. “Oh and be a good hoe and be about your money don’t be a slut and fuck everything that walks”

“Yes thank you”

I removed the run and sat back on his desk. He had a smile on his face, I put the fear of Faith in her.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PRESENCE YOU 2 CENT HOE”

She got up and hurried out the office. Rodney was dying laughing.

“You hired some popcorn hoes. Real deal”

“Babe I ain’t know you was a thug”

“YASSS my nigga. I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me”

“Shut yo ass up” he laughed

“Alright I got to go and start dinner. Bye baby” I kissed him and walked out his office.

“Tanya and Gracie!!!!”

“Hey girl” they said in unison

“Yall ready for tonight?”