Chapter 14

6 Months Later...

Ivanna P.O.V.

Since I broke up with Courtney I haven't dated anyone else. One of the twins Darion and I still talk occasionally. He takes me out and treats me to different things. he is really sweet but I am not ready for a relationship right now.

At the beginning of the breakup he would call and send flowers stop by the salon and bring me lunch. it was all very sweet but that doesn't make what he did forgivable. Yeah they kissed but what if you boyfriend kissed somebody else, you would be livid. So I know I am not blowing this out of proportion. I love Courtney with all my heart still but my heart still hurts.

I have been looking for this document for the Salon for a couple days. I don't know know where it is.

After a hour and 2 glasses of wine I realize that I left a box at Courtney's house.

I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and headed to his house. Why am I so nervous? Why do I feel like this? I mean it's just Courtney but, it's the Courtney I fell in love with. The Courtney that took me in and loved me unconditionally. I miss him but I guess he moved on.

I pulled up and his Truck was there and there was a red car. I got out and smoothed my hands over my clothes. I had on tribal print leggings, black riding boots, a white tank top, and a black leather jacket. My hair was just straight back with a white headband and I had on minimal makeup.

I knocked on the door and there came Hispanic girl with one of his shorts on.

"Hello"

"Hi, um is Courtney here?"

"Yeah, hold on........ Courtney!!"

"Yeah what's u-"

"Hey, umm I left a box here and it has some documents for the salon and I need them. Do you mi-"

"No, no not at all. Come in"

I headed up the stairs with him right behind me. He moved on, he really moved on. Don't cry Ivanna, DO NOT CRY.

I made it to his room and went to the closet. Even had some of her clothes in there. Tears stay back, STAY BACK! I bent down and felt him staring at me.

"How have you been?"

"Um good, I see you are doing fine."

"Listen Ivanna I just want to say I'm sorry. Again! That girl down there she ain't nothing to me. Don't give up on us, please don't baby I want you back. I want to marry you and marry you now baby"

I picked up the box and turned around the tears said hell naw I'm coming out.

"Damn Ivy don't cry"

"I'm sorry I just came to get the box."

I tried to walk past him but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Ivy I met her last night at the club and she got sloppy drunk. I brought her home and gave her a shirt to sleep in. She slept in the guest room and we just woke up and I am making her something to eat before I take her home."

"That was a mistake"

"No it wasn't baby. Ivy look at me"

I looked up and he had a look on his face saying that he was sorry, he looked like a lost puppy, MY lost puppy.

I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. Damn I missed those lips. I missed the smell of cologne that was fresh in the morning. Hell I missed him.

"I missed you so much Ivy"

"I missed you too Courtney"

Faith P.O.V.