♥ Epilogue ♥

5 years later..

Courtney P.O.V.

5 years later Ivanna and I have 3 kids together. We had a little boy two years ago. We named him Marcus. Marcus is definitely a mama'a boy. CJ grew out of that and now that is daddy's little man. Carmen is still a daddy's girl and will forever be one. Ivanna is my rock. I don't know where I would be without her. She has been there for me and I can't thank her enough. Being married ain't that bad I just want to have the happiest and healthiest marriage we can have. She been holding me down since day one.

Honestly all the people that have entered my life are still a big part of my life.

Rico and my niece Karina have been with me since day one. Rico and I have been trough a hell of a lot together. We were bad ass teenagers but, now we have grown in to real ass men. Rico even got himself a girl. Her name is Kiara. They have been together for two years and are expecting a little boy. He is so happy and I am happy for him.

Jazmina has made my life a living hell in the beginning. I could not stand her she was a pain in the ass. I honestly can't even believe that her and Daron are still together and we are all friends.I mean we have came a long way. Now I am very proud of Jaz. She has grown into an amazing person, she is an amazing mother and an amazing person.

Rodney and Faith are life my brother and sister just like Rico. Our friendship pregressively gets better. Faith is the god mama to our kids and Ivy is the god mamma of theirs. I mean we just all click and our bond is amazing and will never be broken.

Marquell my nigga, my nigga. I can go to him for anything. Now that he is a dad and has a little boy and a baby girl he has definitely calmed the fuck down. He was still a little wild after Chianna had their son MJ but now since they have baby Caelyn his ass don't do shit. He sit their and take care of Caelyn all day. We have been out plenty of times but we can count on both hands how many times he has been out with us in the last five years. 

This my family though and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ivanna P.O.V.

Courtney is my baby, my life, my world and my heart. Of course he come second to my babies tho. I can't have asked for a better man. He supports me with anything I do and I just can't wait to see what the future holds for us. He been holding down since day one.

Chianna is my crazy ass bitch along with Faith, Jazmina and, Kiara. Chianna has been there for me through thick and thin and I can't thank her enough. When she got pregnant I thought that that baby would be crazy ass hell but, she proved me wrong and he is one amazing little boy. Now I am worried about my god baby Caelyn, with Chianna as her mama Lord knows what kind of shit she gone get into. I love my bad bitch though.

Faith and Rodney are my brother and sister, literally. I mean if only we had blood it would be official. No matter what we go through we always come back bigger, "badder" and stronger. Faith will always be my bestfriend and I love her so much. She has truly been a great friend to me and I can't ask for anyone else better. 

Now as for Jazmina, Jazmina is a hoe ass bitch. That is what I thought about her before I got to know her. I am the god mother of her son and I love that little boy with all my heart. We have became such good friends and I am honetly kind of shocked. Me wanting to fight her to me and her going out and having lunch is a big improvement. I am really happy for her because she finally has her daughter back in her life that adore so much. Her and Daron are a match made in heaven.

Kiara and I have became really close. She makes my big brother happy so I am happy. I can't wait until my nephew is here. She is a great mother to Karina and that's all I care about. Karina is my little helper along with Mimi. Rico is like the best uncle ever to my kids. He gets them whatever they want when they go over to his house and when they come back they walk into the house with three bags full of everything they could have even imagined EACH! 

They are my family, my crazy ass family and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

_______________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY OVER. THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED. VOTE, VOTE, AND VOTE AGAIN! THE THIRD BOOK FOR BREELYNS THUG WILL BE UP SOMETIME DURING MY SPRING BREAK, I HOPE. GO AND READ MY NEW BOOK SUNDAY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! FOLLOW ON THE GRAM - @loverikki