Chapter 3

Ivanna P.O.V.

“Ivanna?”

Great here he comes. Courtney is cute and whatever but he ain't all that. His ego makes him uglier and uglier.

“What the hell do you want?”

“To apologize”

“excuse me”

“I said to apologize. I realized I shouldn’t have kissed you”

“Oh really now. You know you can’t just go up and kiss any girl you want. Well maybe any girl who has self-control and morals”

“I’m sorry Ivanna I just want to start over. Again?”

“Whatever”

Faith had gone back to the party and when I started to walk away he grabbed my wrist.

“Wait ma”

“Ivanna, Wait IVANNA!”

“Wait Ivanna”

“Oh my god what the hell do you want?”

“Like I said to apologize but most importantly claim what is mine”

“And what the hell is yours nigga?”

“You!”

“Me”

“Yeah you. Yo swag is on point, yo body is bangin, and I know you have a heart of gold but will cut a bitch if necessary.”

“Yeah well you are right BUT, I will NEVER be YOURS! Got it!”

“We will see about that”

I walked off back into the party to start dancing again. This real cute guy who wasn’t that tall but he had height and light skin. He had real good hair and I was in awe.

“Wassup baby girl”

“Hey”

“What’s your name?”

“Ivanna what’s yours?”

“Kevin. Come dance with me baby girl”

“ok”

I took his hand and he led me out to the dance floor. Dirty Laundry by Kelly Rowland came on and I was grinding against him. When the song ended I led him off the dance floor to go and get something to drink. I noticed that Courtney was looking over at me staring us down. He looked so mad and all I thought to myself was, good.

“Can I get your number Miss Ivanna?”

“Yeah, let me see your phone”

I put my number in his phone and called mine then saved his number in my phone. He pulled me into a hug and gave me a couple kisses on my cheek.

“I’ll call you later Miss Ivanna”

“Okay bye Kevin”

He walked off and here comes Courtney again. What the hell does he want?

“So I thought nobody could just walk up and kiss you”

“Yeah all up in my mouth not on the cheek nigga”

“Well when that nigga break yo heart don’t say shit to me”

“I never planned on talking to you anyway honey”

I walked off and I was sure he was mad. I did not care one bit.

Kevin P.O.V.

I met this fine lil shorty named Ivanna. She was fine as hell. My name is Kevin, I’m in the streets. That’s all I know my dad and uncle were taught me the ropes. You have to fend for yourself when you out there. My dad street name in Pinz and my Uncle name is Slim. He ain't really my uncle but him and my dad have been riding for each other since they were in grade school.

I’m not in school, it just wasn’t for me. I can’t leave the streets and I won’t.

Faith P.O.V.

I saw Vanna walk off the dance floor with that real cute boy Kevin. This real cute boy Rodney and I have been talking ever since I walked out to the dance floor. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to the side. I was about to have a heart attack. I punched him right in his chest for that. He thought shit was funny. We finally slipped off to a quiet place and just started talking. Lawd this boy was so fine. He stared at me for a little bit and pulled me towards him by my waist and kissed me. It didn’t have all that tongue it was just a simple kiss. He kissed my forehead and took my phone and put his number in my phone.

“Faye I think you should use that number”

“I just might”

“You know you want to see some more of all this”

“boy shut up”

“Ayee I got to go handle something. Don’t forget use that number”

“Alright bye Rodney”

“Bye Faye”

When the party ended me and Ivanna met up and went to IHOP. We were hungry as hell. We both got chicken and waffles and talked about our adventures with men.

“Girl tell me what happened with Courtney Mr.Superstar”

“Mr. Egotistical Superstar? Girl he was just like I want to claim what’s mine and some stupid shit like that”

“Claim what is his. What the hell .He might be fine and all but damn nigga ain't all that”

“Girl you know you was on that ass freshman year”

“And you know you was on his….”

“Exactly never. I mean he is cute and all and I wanted him to notice me but I aint want all of that. Now I met Kevin. Oh My God he is so fine”

“I know I saw y'all but I met this fine dude named Rodney. Girl he is just so sweet and so sexy”

“Oh my god it’s about time you find somebody else. Ever since you and Zavion broke up you wouldn’t open up to any one”

“I know but he was my first”

Technically we when we were raped our rapist we our first but we never talk about it because we don’t want to bring it up unless necessary.

Ivanna P.O.V.

When we got home I went straight to the shower. When I got out I dried off and lotioned up. I put on a huge t shirt and some stretchy shorts. I almost drifted off when I got a text.

??: Good Night Miss Ivanna ♥

It was Kevin ole fine ass.

Faith to the right.