Chapter 13

Ivanna P.O.V.

Today Chianna and I had our first couple of clients who booked their appointment at the grande opening. I was so clueless to what I was going to wear.

I finally decided on a paid of white skinny jeans, a sheer royal blue top, my studded royal blue Steve Madden flats. my hair was none straight and I had half up and half down. I only had on a little makeup and I put on my dream angels blush perfume and headed out the door.

When I pulled up there were so many cars at the grande opening for the barbershop. It wasn't Courtney and Quell's because some shit happened with the paperwork. When I got in my first client was already there.

"Hi I'm Ivanna, would you like something to drink."

"Hey I'm Larelle, can I have a water please?"

"Sure follow me to my station and I will be right back with your water"

I went to the back and got her water and out my stuff in my office and grabbed a water for myself also.

"Here you go. What are looking for today?"

"Thanks and I want a cut. Right below my shoulder and I want to out a purple rinse on it. I want something different, my boyfriend and I just broke up and it is time for a change."

"Cut all this beautiful hair off?"

"Yeah I want to surprise everybody"

"Alright follow me to the bowl"

I washed and conditioned her hair. I then put a deep conditioner on and sat her under the dryer. I went to the front and Chianna came in screaming at me.

"Bitch let's check out who next door" she was mad and I didn't know why.

"I have a client Chi"

"Bitch Maria here let's go"

"Okay calm down"

We walked over and everybody and they mama was up in there.

"Wassup Vanna"

"Hey Rodney what are you doing here?"

"This Courtney and Marquel place"

I was shocked and angry at the same time.

Me and Chianna walked further in and I had to hold her back when she saw Quel. He had his hands all over her and it infuriated Chi. She watched I pure disgust while he tongued down some hoe. When I turned to the left I saw Courtney making out with some girl in his lap. I walked over to him.

"Courtney don't worry about me anymore I'm gone, I see you have your hands full have a nice life bitch"

With that I walked back to my salon and Chianna was beating the shit out of Marquel. He needed it and so did Courtney. When I went back to the shop I rinsed Larelle's hair and blew it out. I saw Courtney walking in the door with lipstick all over his face.

"Bae let me expl" I held my hand up so he could stop taking

"No need Courtney. You made your choice"

"My choice is you Ivy"

"No your choice is that hoe that was in your lap, ROCKO!"

Rock appeared from out back, he was the security at the place during business hours.

"Is he a problems Ivy?"

"Ivanna are you serious, as a heart attack. I'll be out your house in a couple of days"

"Wait baby please I love you I don't want you to leave! Don't leave babe please"

I looked up at him, we both had tears in our eyes.

"Rocko please escort him out of the salon"

"Ivy. I'm sorry baby"

That was the last thing he said before he left. I saw Chi outside getting arrested.

"Hold on Larelle"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

"Ma'am please calm down. Who are you"

"I'm her fuckin sister"

"Well she is being arrested for disturbing the peace and for battery"

"That nigga deserved it"

"Now I can release her to you but she has to leave the premises and not return"

"That's not possible this is our hair salon"

"Well she has to stay away from C & M for 30 days"

"That's fine"

"I also have to ask the young man she was hitting fine wanted to press charges."

"Okay I'll talk to her while you ask him"

He walked off into the barbershop.

"I hate him Vanna I hate him"

"It's gone be okay. We both will get through this girl. We are sting girls and don't need no unfaithful niggas"

"You right let me get my ass inside"

We walked inside and waited on the cop to come back and tell us what Marquel wanted to do. The cop came by a few minutes later.

"Well Miss. Chinna he isn't going to press charges. Just remember to stay away from your next door neighbors. Have a nice day."

"Thank you" We said in unison.

I called and told my two appoinments to come an hour later if that was okay with them because I had some family buisness to take care of. Chianna told hers the same. I will be moving in with her until I get my own place. We will start paying for everything in the apartment ourselves.

When I got to the house Courtney wasn't there. GOOD! I headed upstairs with tears in my eyes and found all my suitcases. I packed everything I bought with me and everything I bought with my own money. After everything I had was packed up I took one look around this house and saw everything I loved about being here.

I started putting my bags in my SUV and Courtney pulled up. GREAT!

"Baby where are you going?"

"I am not your baby Courtney!"

"Ivanna where the fuck are you going?"

"'I'M LEAVING COURTNEY DAMN! YOU DON'T NEED ME"

"Baby yes I do, Where are you going to stay?"

"With Chianna"

I looked up in his eyes and they were filled with hurt.

"Why Courtney? Why?" I sighed

"I was... I just got caught up. She a hoe. Baby I don't want her I want you"

"You should have thought about that you wanting me before you go sucking the face off some other hoe. Real question is why the fuck did you and Quel tell us that ya'll couldn't open there"

"We wanted to surprise you"

"Oh Okay. Well I'll see you around Courtney"

"Ivyy Baby I said I was sorry"

"Courtney Sorry isn't enough this time."

"But Ivanna I need you Baby you make me so happy!"

"You will find somebody else who makes you happy Courtney. I just hope you treat her right"

With that I got the rest of my bags and put them in my SUV and I was off to Chianna's apartment.

When I got there all of Marquel's stuff was outside the door and they were in there arguing and shit.

Chianna P.O.V.

When I got back to the apartment. I got all Marquel shit and threw it outside the door. I was done with him. I hate him, he said he loved me and he said he wasn't going to hurt me but he did. I went to my wash room and got out the bleach. I poured it all over everything. His Levis, Polo's, Nike's and even his Jordans. He will learn not to fuck with Chianna.

"Aye Chianna"

"What nigga"

"Yo why the fuck you fuck up my clothes?"

"Fuck you, you cheating ass bastard"

"Aye Chi I'm sorry about that. I really truly am"

"No you not nigga. You just sorry you go caught"

"Naw it ain't even like that"

"Then what is it like? I told you not to hurt me but, you did did'nt you"

I was crying like a fucking baby. I love Quel so much and he just ripped my heart out and poured alchol on it. I mean why? What did I do to deserve this.

"Get out!"

"What?"

"You heard me GET THE FUCK OUT"

"Baby please don't do this"

"GO.....NOW!"

He left and I sat on my couch and cried. I was too mad at Quel to notice that Ivanna was standing in the door way.

"Chi Chi it's gonna be okay"

"We are strong right?"

"Right girl"

Faith P.O.V.

Vanna and Chi told me about everything that happened earlier today. So me and the girls are having a girls night out at Ice. I mean everytime we go there shit pops off but, tonight we gone turn up forreal.

I got in the shower and let the water run over my body for a couple minutes. I heard the door open and it was Rodney. he stepped himself inside the shower and took me by my waist.

"What do you want?"

"You" he made me blush. After all these years we have been together he still got all the charm in the world.

"Boy if you don't get out"

He ain't listen to me. He started kissing my neck and rubbing his hands all over my body. He started trailing kisses down till he reaches my breasts. he kissed and sucked on them and had me moaning like crazy.

He pressed into me more and I could feel his dick, it was rock hard. be lifted me up and pressed me against the wall, he then stuck his dick inside of me.

He was kept thrusting in and out of me and it felt so good.

"Whose pussy is this Fay?"

All I could so was moan, my words wouldn't form.

"Whose pussy it this Fay!"

"Shit it's yours Daddy"

"That's what I like to hear"

We went at it for 20 more minutes and we climaxed together. He nutted inside of me so I know there is a pretty good chance of me getting pregnant. I don't care anymore because I know he loves me and I love him.

I put on a navy blue dress and a pair of white stilleto's. I out my jewelry on and fluffed out my curls that have been in rollers all day. I put on a tad but of makeup and sprayed my perfume on.

I know that Courtney and Marquel are gonna be at the club but I ain't gone say shit, I want them to feel just like Chi and Vanna felt.

When I got there I went to the office first and Vanna and Chi were already there.

"Hey babies"

"Hey" they said in unison

"We gone find y'all some men tonight"

"I'm down what about you ChiChi"

"Hell yes"

We left the office and I locked up. We went to the bar and all got a shot of Peach Ciroc. It was time to turn up with my main bitches.

Hannah Montana Remix came on and we all started Twerking. These twins cams up to them and grabbed their waist and that was there partner all night. Marquel and Courtney sat at the bar looking like two lost puppies. Oh Well!

Courtney P.O.V.

So yeah Quel and I fucked up. We fucked up bad. We both feel like shit but Marquel got the worst of it. Wr had to go buy him a whole new wardrobe because all his stuff was ruined with bleach.

"Do you see that"

"Yeah they over there practically fucking them on the floor" it wasn't that bad but in our eyes it was.

"Ivy supposed to be dancing like that on me"

"Shit, Chianna supposed to be all over me"

"Mane why the fuck we invite them broads?"

"Our dick was thinking and not our brains"

"Rodney the only one who got his head on straight"

"Straight up"

WILL COURTNEY AND MARQUEL WIN THE GIRLS BACK?

WILL THE NEW TWINS WIN THE GIRLS ATTENTION"

COMMENT AND VOTE. VOTE AND COMMENT! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I HAVE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ALL OF YALL! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Follow on the gram @loverikki