Chapter 17

Ivanna P.O.V.

1 month later...

Courtney had been really on edge since seeing his father again. He refuses to go to his mothers house. If she calls and asks he always has to know if he is over there. If he is he doesn't go if he isn't then he goes.

I am so glad the throwing up and nausea has stopped! I couldn't take much more of that.

"Baby Wakeup"

"Nooo"

"Babe you haave to go to work"

"I don't want to"

"Ivanna Arielle Walked get yo ass up now!!! You have a major client and I do too! Did you forget?"

"Shit!"

I got up because I realized that I had an appointment with Cori and Shante Broadus and Snoop Dog was coming to get his dreads retwisted in Courtney's shop.

I sighed got up and took a shower and put on a pair of white skinny jeans, a gray sweater, my timbs, i put my hair into a messy bun, and put on a little bit of makeup. I put on my pearl necklace and pearl earrings and sprayed my Blush by Victoria Secret. 

"Courtney are you ready?"

"Yeah babe"

He came downstairs in a hoodie, some true's, and some tims. 

"Why you dressin like me Courtney?"

"Ivy you jockin my swag!!"

"STOP" I held my hand up to him. He walked up and grabbed me by my waist. 

"Gimme some love"

"NAhh" 

"Don't fight it Ivy" He whispered while placing soft kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan. He placed his lips on mine. I was becoming very horny now that I was pregnant. Courtney was enjoying every moment of it. He laid me down on the bed and our tongue's were wrestling for dominance that Courtney won.  

"Babe we are gonna be late"

"Its Okay" He started tugging at my jeans, I helped him and took them off. He pulled my underwear off with his teeth. He was sucking, kissing, and biting at my clit and I couldn't take it. He wasn't letting up either. I tried moving but he grabbed my thighs and buried his face in between my legs.

"Shit Courtney..."

I eventually climaxed. Courtney brushed his teeth and I went to clean myself up. I put on a new pair of underwear and slid my jeans back on. After I put my Timb's back on Courtney came into the bedroom smirking at me.

"Courtney I am going to be late now, and so are you!"

"Its coold I called Marquel and I called ChiChi and told them something came up"

"Oh my God I hate you" I walked up to him and buried my face in his chest.

"Come on so we can pick something up"

"Can we get Chick Fi La baby?"

"Whatever you want my quenn" I blushed 

We got Chick Fi La and when I arrived everyone was already there. 

"Hi, I'm Ivanna, Sorry I am late"

"Girl it's okay. I'm Shante and this is Cori my daughter."

"Hey can I get y'all something to drink?"

"Can I just get some water, Cori do you want anything?"

"Do y'all have Gatorade?"

"Yeah I'll be right back"