Chapter 21

1 month later..

Courtney P.O.V.

Ivanna has been back home for a month now. Suprisingly she was okay with haveing Jazmina stay here. Chianna, Faith, and Ivy added her to their little group of friends. Ivanna loves the twins and the twins love her. I love watching her interact with them. Cameron is so laid back but my main man CJ likes all the attention. Cameron and I get along well. We both real chil. Now CJ and Ivanna are practically twins, they love having all attention on them.

"Ivanna?"

"What Courtney?"

"I'm Sorry"

"For what?"

"For the whole getting amd at you thing. I know its been like a month but I really am sorry. I was supposed to be there for you and I let you go out and get hurt. I, I, I ju-"

"Shhh, baby I'm fine now. We will always have out ups and downs but you will always be my knight in shining armour. I love you"

"I love you too baby"

Ivanna wasn't very fond of me the first three days of being home but, we soon made up and now she is ready to plan the wedding. She is really excited too. She keep asking me about the colors and shit but I'm like it's your wedding I'm just paying for it.

"Baby?"

"Yes"

"The colors are white, gold, and aquamarine"

"Okay, what are the colors for the guys tuxes and vest's"

"Y'all will have white tuxes, white vest, and a aquamarine tie or bowtie"

"bowtie"

"Okay and it will have gold accents in it. Then the girls will have white short baby doll dresses.with lace, I need to get some customized aqua red bottoms then they will have gold jewelry."

"Okay who do you want to be in the wedding"

"I'll let you pick all your groomsmen and best man. Maid of honor will be my Fay, Bridesmaids will be Jaz and Chianna. I don't have people I talk to like that"

""Best man will mos def be Rico, my groomsmen will be Marquel and Daron."

"Babe why would you do that?"

"Look we actually are friends I'm sorry If that doesn't work with Jaz's plans but its my wedding"

"My wedding your paying for it" With that she got up and walked away.

4 Months later....

Jazmina P.O.V.

"The very first time that I saw your brown eyes

Your lips said hello(hello)

And I said Hi

I knew right then you were the one

But you were more than just a face

*Chorus*

And if I ever (ever fall)

In love (again) again

I will be sure the lady is a friend

And if I ever (ever fall)

In love (so true) so true

I will be sure the lady's just like you

Oooohhh Yeahh yeah

Next time she will be my friend

If I say that I could be your one and only

Promisethat you'll never leave me lonely